Acronym.

Westbrook

the new p9 cut is really great. would like this as a 5 pocket style only too. would order 10 of these then. also maybe a new surface/zero resistance fit block for cargo ;)

yes, i agree, the best summer pant I ever have ;-) (the winter one is the veilance spec pant)

and a 5 pocket style version will have a lot of sense..

i ordered the p9 in olive and black but firmament canceled the black, ten days after the order so I hadn't been able to order it elsewhere: not very professional...

if someone knows where p9 black (or ch) is still available in S, i would be very happy

the new p9 cut is really great. would like this as a 5 pocket style only too. would order 10 of these then. also maybe a new surface/zero resistance fit block for cargo ;)

New iteration of the P1 based on the P7 fit-block would be great.

P5 already came very close to that but i feel it could do with just an inch less in the upper leg.

hope you enjoy the e-v1 vest i send you!

Absolutely! My fav piece from my wardrobe (:

Also i like reactions of people when they see how i inflate or deflate it.

Adore this vest.

Guess this jacket will be great sister for E-V1 :D

(similar pieces due to huge frontal pocket)

Edited by unmen

does anyone know where I can get a 3A-5TS bag without crazy customs fees to the US?

I just received my first ever Acronym piece yesterday which coincidentally was the 3A-5TS. Nice little carryall, but most of you knew that already.

Not sure what the experience of others around here has been with Hanon, but mine was good -- I received it in 3 days, and unscathed by additional fees. I think a key is that they use parcelforce, which then gets handed off to your federal postal service (Canada Post in my case) and most items, even if declared at full value, seem to pass through.