Acronym.

Westbrook

Hey guys quick question. Got my subnet order in from SS12 which was valued at 653 euros (about $850). Thought it was odd that I didn't have to sign or pay any customs when the package was delivered last week. This week I got hit with a $420 customs charge via UPS billing online. Are customs charges normally this high? Just want to double check before I pay it. Live is California btw.

this is not surprising based on my experience

It often depends how the vendor sends it as to whether or not you have to pay US customs - in my experience it's much more arbitrary than in the UK, where HMCE will make sure they get their cut no matter what.

I've found getting a customs bill to be the exception rather than the rule in the 10 years I've lived here in the US.

Mid sleeve velcro are hitch tabs - allowing you to push the sleeves up and velcro over to keep in place. Someone else'll have to answer about the Fidlock; I was assuming it was to allow for quick removal of the sling, but that's not totally legible from the pics.

Just got my e-j23 and p9-e. I can already tell the p9-e are gonna become my new favorite pant.

I was sure based on the measurements I was a M in them but I think I'm going to have to have mine taken in - they're way bigger than a 32. Agree with you though, they are pretty dope.

Still pissed at myself for not ordering the WS-J25 first time around, if nothing else comes up this month then i'll definitely grab one.

It's one of the most inexpensive pieces and the most understated but damn it's so useful!

Edited by Cloud_SB

Still pissed at myself for not ordering the WS-J25 first time around, if nothing else comes up this month then i'll definitely grab one.

It's one of the most inexpensive pieces and the most understated but damn it's so useful!

it is still available somewhere?

Anyway even if I am not really fond with the design of the front pockets it seems really fantastic, so light and useful.

It's the S-J1A from FW0809.

J1 is the first jacket they ever did and this is the 5th version of it.

In my opinion the best jacket they ever did (although the cut could be better), was hoping for a reincarnation with this seasons J29 but to bad. Still waiting for new version with the same colourscheme and model just better cut.

Edited by Cloud_SB