Acronym.

Westbrook

M would maybe be too big for a true sz. 30. I just got my M in; fit is just a bit looser then I was expecting (was not planning on needing a belt), and I'm closer to a true 31 (or 32 on my bad days, ha). As is, the M is slouching on my hips. The waist measures the same as my W)taps BUDS pants (sz. M) and I can sag the shit out of those. Hope that helps a bit.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the p-9e pant? Can't seem to find any places stocking a Small and wondering if the Medium would be too big for a sz 30 waist.

Ordered in black and olive size S, will tell you when received

I have a pair of Spec pants (Veilance) size 30 and that's the best pants I have ever had so I hope the p-9e will fit great!

the problem when such products is that you have to step up all your wardrobe, does anybody know a techwear "compliant" belt? ;-)

@opetian, i rocked mine with a black shoelace today. So glad they have thought of a special laceloop detail! Too bad that the wb-1 is impossible to get your hands on and the current belt was only supplied with set2 en 3 of last spring.

The knee articulation is so good by the way, walked a couple of extra stairs today just for that feeling lol

Edited by Cloud_SB

Hot candle wax eh?

Did you get it off? ;)

Yeah...freaky evening...lol...

I waited till it was a bit colder and started to set.

Then with a (warm) wet cloth got most of it off, a couple of more times and almost everything was gone.

Couple of more wipes and then it looked all gone. Best thing was that it was dry in seconds due to the epic cotton haha.

Posted · Hidden by Vitamin400IU, March 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vitamin400IU, March 14, 2012 - No reason given

I really wish there was somewhere in NYC or DC that carried this, want to try out the vehicular before taking the plunge.

Also the measurement is crazy for it... 65 cm in the chest on a large? That's GIGANTIC.

gggg

Hey guys quick question. Got my subnet order in from SS12 which was valued at 653 euros (about $850). Thought it was odd that I didn't have to sign or pay any customs when the package was delivered last week. This week I got hit with a $420 customs charge via UPS billing online. Are customs charges normally this high? Just want to double check before I pay it. Live is California btw.

Don't know what your tax rates are, but in Germany you pay 12 % (EU custom) + 19 % (sales tax) for clothing. If your stuff is made in China, add another 50 % (protection against child work).

Don't forget the exchange rate. This is set only in the beginning of the month and won't change with daily alterations at the stock markets.

Maybe UPS is adding a fee for processing, like FedEx.

EDIT: If I ordered stuff worth $850, I had to pay $300 only for taxes.

Edited by frankie_four