Acronym.

Westbrook

maybe sufu can make an invite-only acronym thread; everytime i see a new post I check and its one of you elite motherfuckers posting about your pre-order of the x175//42gHf-994s [kevlar shoelaces] or some shit.

Edited by Stacks

maybe sufu can make an invite-only acronym thread; everytime i see a new post I check and its one of you elite motherfuckers posting about your pre-order of the x175//42gHf-994s [kevlar shoelaces] or some shit.

:D +1

agreed, doing my nut in too!

Edited by scamster

According to Firmament ACRs are 46 but measuring my Veilance pants they were coming in at 48-49, could well be something off with my measuring though.

I just remember the disappointment of ordering some ACR pants about 4 years ago, same size as I am in all other makes, waited weeks for them to arrive and when they finally came... They didn't fit! Devastated. Don't want to make that mistake again.

Firmament sizes are correct. 48-49 is pretty big for a size L, depending on model it can be done yes.

Some veilance jackets also have the tendency to be a bit wide-cut, so i'm not totally surprised.

The problem with standard measurements is that they leave room for a brands own interpretation.

You have about 3cm of difference within one size. Size M is everything in between 86-91 and even then you can vary and cut it on the large side and go with 92 for a M (think of 'hip-hop' based brands which are usually cut one size up) or you can go for a slimmer fit and make it 85 (japanese/scandinavian brands).

And then some fabrics like denim will soften up and stretch a little while wearing, sometimes giving you up to a whole cm extra when times passes.

Edited by Cloud_SB