Acronym.

Westbrook

I still don't get how you can wear the singlestrap bag under / over the jackets....still mind blowing

It works pretty well with the various Interops jackets I've got. Key is to have nothing too large/solid/stiff in the bag, otherwise the whole thing doesn't conform quite so ergonomically.

Question for Subnet guys: how many days usually goes before you get a bill after making an order? All of you already got an invoice with fw1213 orders?

thnx

Hope that video will become public soon ;)

(after SS12 presentation)

unmen - three days. i ordered on the 23rd and haven't received my bill. guess they'll drop by monday.

i've just contacted with Michaela. She said that they have some computer problems ):

Also she said that all bills will drop today or tomorrow cause that's her main task now :D

Edited by unmen

can someone explain to me simply the differences between the 3A messenger bags? would be much appreciated

3A-3TS: Small daybag with tec-sys webbing on the front (QLQR)

3A-1: Small daybag with pre-attached kompression pockets on the front (QLQR)

3A-5TS: Medium sized messenger bag with tec-sys webbing underneath front flap. (QLQR+3-point strap system)

3A-5TSR: Medium sized messenger bag with tec-sys webbing underneath front flap and red accents (QLQR+3-point strap system)

3A-6TS: Large messenger bag with tec-sys webbing underneath front flap. (QLQR+3-point strap system)

3A-7TS: Large backpack with tec-sys webbing on front. (QLQR)

3A-8TS: Small messenger bag with tec-sys webbing underneath front flap. (QLQR+3-point strap system)

3A-9TS: Tote bag with integrated center laptop sleeve and stabilization strap.

3A-10TS: Tote bag with tec-sys webbing.

3A-11TS: iPad bag with tec-sys webbing. (2-point QLQR)

I think i've covered all of them now.

Edited by Cloud_SB