Acronym.

Westbrook

Can anyone help with acronym cashmere neck buffs

Have a Marino wool one from trek mates but thinking of purchasing a acnm one as have a fair bit of points from hanon shop

Are these worth the coin and would I notice the differece ?

Any advice would be great

I have the KR-SM1 (cashmere shemagh) and I must say....it was worth every penny!

Also tried on the neck gaiters and just have the same experience with those, if you're going for absolute softness then the cashmere is the way to go.

By the way If anyone wants a veilance field jacket LT (navy) in L hit me on pm.

New and will sell for a low price.

Can anyone help with acronym cashmere neck buffs

Have a Marino wool one from trek mates but thinking of purchasing a acnm one as have a fair bit of points from hanon shop

Are these worth the coin and would I notice the differece ?

Any advice would be great

I DO! recom the KRNG2! Great product & worth spending some coins on this one.

Do have 3.

lol, you are talking about that belt?

A well...I don't know man...it's still just a plastic belt off course.

Not at all that special but a fun item to have and hey..hiroshi mentioned it in Personal Affects.

But still...it's kind off a lame belt. Would rather see a new version coming out with fidlock system.

Looking at how the bids are running now I would expect it to reach the $100 mark.

If it went for any more than that...it wouldn't even surprise me but that person should seriously have his head checked out.

Material-wise the belt has already reached it's price, now it all comes down to how much people are willing to pay for emotion, having a piece of acrnm history and brand image.

I am looking for some help if any one can provide any info on a FW0708 SS J2 in size XL

I have the chance of one of these and can anyone tell me a bit about these

What was the sizing like , were these produced in any other season apart from current and how do you value a second hand one in very good nick

Any help would be much appricated

The SSJ2 was produced in Fall/Winter seasons for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2011. (Daniel may know about earlier seasons)

It was also produced as the SSJ2A in Summer 2007.

The colors over the years have been black/grey/brownish olive (winter) and white (summer).

Sizing has always been the same over the years, fits a little big in the chest for my taste.

A second hand one in good condition good bring up about (EUR) 400,- I think.

Edited by Cloud_SB