Acronym.

Westbrook

Although the SS-CP1 is cut rather loose at the back to accommodate for the interpose action.

It is also cut slightly slim fitting overall! The size M is really on the small side.

And one side-note on the CP1...the flap that goes over your right shoulder should be just a little bit longer, that way it can fall naturally over your shoulder. Now it just kinda sticks out in a weird way.

Oh yeah that was the second point! an internal pocket would be great. But hey there should be something left for a 2.0 version.

The pocket on the BR-P1 is exactly iPhone 4 size, luckily I have one but I can understand why people would be very disappointed if they have any other phone because the fit will be too tight or too lose.

I always have some trouble with decisions like those, on one hand i'm happy my phone always fits perfectly on the other hand you can't expect everyone to have an iPhone.

I'm sure an internal pocket was considered, and for whatever reason, it did not make the cut. Errolson was saying that they also considered a hoody for it, but it just didn't look right.

I think the iPhone fit is a good call. Most phones are around that dimension and it's one of the most common phones around. At least it fits something perfectly than a generic one size fits all.

Evo 4g fits great with the BR-P1, and the reason its a side pocket is so even if something is in there loose, it is unlikely that it will fall out.

Oh yeah that was the second point! an internal pocket would be great. But hey there should be something left for a 2.0 version.

The pocket on the BR-P1 is exactly iPhone 4 size, luckily I have one but I can understand why people would be very disappointed if they have any other phone because the fit will be too tight or too lose.

I always have some trouble with decisions like those, on one hand i'm happy my phone always fits perfectly on the other hand you can't expect everyone to have an iPhone.

cheers chaps but Cloud_SB has now thrown a spanner in the works by saying the cp1a slim fit, now not sure whether to go for the m or l?

thinking about it it wouldn't surprise me if errolson hugh has his garments specifically cut for him.

My experience is that it's cut quite loose, while the female version is cut a lot tighter and shorter. I wear size S and the CP1 is a pretty loose fit on me with plenty of space. I'd buy your size no worries.

Really considering the 3A-11TS but just wondering how practical it is (hurhur, I know) an expense for something that might not even work with the next iteration of the ipad.

Cos If they do decide to change the dimensions for the following ones - which is highly likely, then you're effectively left with something that's ultimately functional only for a very specific purpose - no matter how well it does it. Just having a bit of problem justifying the expense for such a one-off product. Thoughts?

Really considering the 3A-11TS but just wondering how practical it is (hurhur, I know) an expense for something that might not even work with the next iteration of the ipad.

Cos If they do decide to change the dimensions for the following ones - which is highly likely, then you're effectively left with something that's ultimately functional only for a very specific purpose - no matter how well it does it. Just having a bit of problem justifying the expense for such a one-off product. Thoughts?

Felt exactly the same plus its just better for myself to carry the Ipad in my messenger out of sight and protected . While the idea is sound I doubt very seriously the amount of time you would use the functions of the 3A-11TS and the limitations of the Ipad screen being rubbish in daylight.

I would really like to see the 3A7TS return. Also Sputnik sized 3A would be nice. E9 cut & profil with 4 or 5 pockets (plain as P6) made from WINDSTOPPER® X-FAST STRETCH SOFTSHELL or Polartec® PowerShield.

J1 to return with WS as for 0506 or as HS - more Asgard/J21 like.

Still looking for that cardigan to send to Errolson - maybe inspiration for a KR.

Kiya I'll bring mine when I visit your store in October!

That is one of the wildest garments i've seen all year, would love to see it in person.

Yeah I get what you mean Phelen, but at the same time it doesn't seem to be a bad thing to have it instantly accessible as and when. Thanks Scamster, yeah I've thought about that one too. Essentially the same thing for half the price, just wondering if the diff in materials and additional MOLLE attachments might be worth the extra coin.

Yeah I get what you mean Phelen, but at the same time it doesn't seem to be a bad thing to have it instantly accessible as and when. Thanks Scamster, yeah I've thought about that one too. Essentially the same thing for half the price, just wondering if the diff in materials and additional MOLLE attachments might be worth the extra coin.

Really depends if it fulfils that need in your life. For trade shows it could be useful but I rarely use my Ipad outside except in meetings to sketch ideas down.