Acronym.

Westbrook

Hey 78, a little info from Errolson in regards to your question:

'Only the left side of the GT-J21 has the Speedlock (cordlock, plus black and green pull tabs) at the hem. The right side is a 'normal' cordlock and has neither black nor green tabs. This asymmetry follows the differences in distance covered by the cord on the left and right sides of the jacket. The right side is shorter because of the Interops zipper. When the Interops zipper is open we found that the jacket falls better when the majority of the cinch occurs on the left side. Also Speedlock works best if the cordlock is situated roughly in the middle of the cord's length. On the shorter right side this would be approximately mid thigh, which proved to be irritating (while biking, etc.) and... it just didn't look right. For these reasons all Interops jackets have this asymmetrical cordlock layout. GT-J21 has 3 Speedlocks (left hem and sleeves) and 1 cordlock (right hem). Sorry for the confusion.'

Hope you're enjoying the jacket as much as I do. I'm now actually looking forward to when it rains! :)

This thread kills me. Maybe it's answers that like that that tip it over to insanity.

Going back to topic, is anyone familiar with how thick Think Silly stocks Acronym? On the hunt for the 3A-9TS, I might just opt to just buy it there if I see it.

In case that mission fails, whose best to deal with when it comes to ordering online these items online? The Glade? Azita? Hideout? (Can't help but wonder it's so much cheaper at the latter too.)

great stuff cmdR... still need a suggestion on how to get the green cord tab to work better with the cordlock now... and yeah I figured the different locks for the different lengths of elastic it was pulling... it's very noticeable and functional. As per what you'd expect from ACR.

Hey 78, it looks to me like you're attaching the green pull on the wrong side of the jacket. It should be on your left (when you're wearing the jacket). And it should be tied around both feeds of the elastic drawcord like below:

5d741397.jpg

Hope that helps!

That's cool man, thanks for sharing, those sleeves are really versatile! I've been playing around with the new pouches and I'm really liking the new techier material. Here's a couple of shots I took comparing Dimension Polyant X-Pac vs. Limonta. Note the adjusted lower attachments points. A small change that makes a big difference in mounting stability.

c3e1e476b48940aebc889550630e67f2_7.jpg

7fba7ef5bb2e4132acf0c7011028af60_7.jpg

Hey pennyoka, the attachments are pretty scarce now, might have to wait for the next drop... or order from Japan if you really can't wait. I think a lot of people are switching to DPX-Pac, so the attachments are even harder to get than usual.

Anyway, today was a great day to charge my bag :-] Some pics:

DPX-PAC.jpgSOL.jpg

Kamehameha.jpg

Refuel.jpg

3A-8TS.jpg

Also been playing around with the 3A-MP2TS, finding the best way (for me) to attach it to my SP1TS-S (semi-exposed). I'm using it to hold my phone and it's working great. It also functions as a catch for the contents of that pocket. It's real cool to be able to change the way you interface with your pant; makes it feel fresh even after nearly a year of constant use. #mostfunyoucanhavewithyourclotheson

Peekaboo.jpg

not mine. A buddy of mine rocked them pretty much for 2 months straight and the crotch seems blew out. Awesome part of ACR was that they replaced his pants. Completely new pair was sent. He loves 'em to death and was so bummed that they blew out. Oh n' I don't mean he rode a pushy but rode a motorbike o.O

not mine. A buddy of mine rocked them pretty much for 2 months straight and the crotch seems blew out. Awesome part of ACR was that they replaced his pants. Completely new pair was sent. He loves 'em to death and was so bummed that they blew out. Oh n' I don't mean he rode a pushy but rode a motorbike o.O

Hmmm... wonder who that was? :P

Isn't the use of the word 'motorbike' a little flattering? haha

• 1 month later...
http://www.acronym.de/product.php?id=381

Dos anyone know what they mean by this?

Just a warning that magnets might do harm to other things.

Your electronics could get confused by the magnets magnetic (duh!) field, so will your bank cards and other cards with chips in them. Also hard drives don't like magnets (altough they need a lot..a whole lot! of bigger magnets to stop working next to them).

Oh yeah and Errolson has secretly discovered a magnetic field which can manipulate your electronics to trigger their Artificial Intelligence (the self-aware virus) and thus can take over you and then the world!