Acronym.

Westbrook

Maybe I'm the only one but..

I actually don't mind when people sell things here. It understand theres already a market section and people do this selfishly to attract more views for their fs thread, but in a way, it also archives the collection (so long the person does not delete their images afterward).

I've seen(nmy) some great stuff in the supermarket that I otherwise would not have seen in this thread for example. horrible pun, haha

Maybe I'm the only one but..

I actually don't mind when people sell things here. It understand theres already a market section and people do this selfishly to attract more views for their fs thread, but in a way, it also archives the collection (so long the person does not delete their images afterward).

I've seen(nmy) some great stuff in the supermarket that I otherwise would not have seen in this thread for example. horrible pun, haha

Sorry, I wasn't trying to fuck up the thread. Just going for the target audience, so to speak (the jacket i'm selling was designed by Errolson, so I thought it be of interest to people here). Plus if I was looking to buy something I'd be happy if it was put in a place where I'd be sure to see it.

It is against "super etiquette" to post discussion in threads with the sole purpose of attracting attention to your supermarket thread.

However, it is perfectly acceptable to have a link in your signature to a supermarket thread.

Naruto, to your point of archiving, if that were the case then people should post the images straight into this threa. This means actually making some effort to make it into a contributing post, and not just "hey guys look at this item I'm selling here [picture]".

Pro tip: put two and two together and you can still contribute to a thread while attracting attention to your sales thread...

Some months ago I had the chance to play with the 11TS/iPad bag for a couple of days and I must say I really liked it. After an evening of playing around with it I had figured out how to "operate" it and which way of carrying worked best for me.

I think one of it's main applications would actually be in professional use, rather than personal. You're not going to be walking around the house with it on your back but I see it work really well at a trade fair for example, or in a store. Basically, any situation where you need to walk/stand a lot and need to have your hands free, but you can just pull it out out whenever needed for note taking, Internet, whatever. Its genius is that the carrying system becomes the platform that holds the device when in use. As opposed to simply having it in a bag which then gets in the way and then you still have to stand around with the iPad in your hands.

posted from my iPad ( heh heh)

damn you got all 4 pieces!? Sooo jealous! which one is your favorite? The cargo pants were the only ones I was going after but it literally sold out within minutes. I only picked up the 3A-5TSR and a smack ton of attachments. I'll be posting pics as soon as those attachments come in :) 3 different countries I had to order everything from hehe. I hope Customs doesn't rape me too bad!

damn you got all 4 pieces!? Sooo jealous! which one is your favorite? The cargo pants were the only ones I was going after but it literally sold out within minutes. I only picked up the 3A-5TSR and a smack ton of attachments. I'll be posting pics as soon as those attachments come in :) 3 different countries I had to order everything from hehe. I hope Customs doesn't rape me too bad!

Hey analog29, hard to pick a favorite, they all serve a different purpose, but SET-4 is extremely underrated. The softshell cuts a super clean look and is very comfy. Neck gaiter is surprisingly practical and versatile. The whole sets/packing idea is genius, especially folks who travel a lot.

Can't wait to see your full body hammer 3A-5TSR! I love the new sheen and slightly blacker black of Dimension Polyant X-Pac (Limonta has a slight bluish tinge to the black).