Acronym.

Westbrook

ACR threads present a bit of a challenge. Anyone with Subnet access is honour-bound not to post images. This is for the protection of Acronym. They have survived this long by staying under the radar and by getting a chance to produce before their (much larger) competitors see what they are up to.

It is nice to have a place to discuss thoughts on the collection. I am assuming that having seen the Subnet a few days before it went live, Daniel wanted to announce that Acronym had now added a women's line, which for fans of Acronym was a pretty big surprise - that is if you hadn't been following their recent photoshoots in which they had increasingly focused on women.

I think that in order to give value long term to Superfuture users, images should be added to a given season thread once they have gone live to the general public. That would at least create an archive which could be reviewed here for generations to come.

I know the deal with pictures and I don't expect anyone with access to jeopardize it by posting them. but to make some cryptic-ass meaningless posts just to show off that you know is wack. like I said if his intentions are not even to discuss the collection, than don't post at all and let someone else start the discussion.

I thought the short womens jacket and dontcallitacape-cape (both ladies and mens versions) were pretty sick icon14.gif

why dont you clean up all the idiots who are using these branded threads for selling shit/advertising sales?its killing this form and seems to go un punished.

I agree also daniel unless your going to post I dont see the point in starting a new thread as soon as you can,Acronym dosent even need a thread every season 1 Acronym thread would easily suffice.

I'm jealous. Subnet access seems like holy grail of not gettingness. Is it true that prices are cheaper than retail via access? or is it just some kind of [REDACTED]

^^ fuck. If any of you acronymheads can help me get an order in for a smuggler's jacket fw/10/11 via proxy or whatever, PM asap.

otherwise I will pay raep prices to haven / the-glade >:(

Damn i wish I could get access to Subnet. I own so many pieces already. Is there any way to get in other than by befriending Mr. Hugh himself? I'm not a big poster either... actually I think this is my first post!

Anyways, for someone who's officially an Acronym addict, i'd love to hear how you guys got your referrals.

Cheers!

Damn i wish I could get access to Subnet. I own so many pieces already. Is there any way to get in other than by befriending Mr. Hugh himself? I'm not a big poster either... actually I think this is my first post!

Anyways, for someone who's officially an Acronym addict, i'd love to hear how you guys got your referrals.

Cheers!

You're not saving much after your raped by ups and US customs. I paid $700 once on combined shipping and customs cost.

Best was when I ordered the leather J-11.... I had $1800 in customs to pay... so I said fuck it and told 'em I don't want it. Two days later the shit arrives at my work with nothing to pay. Fed Ex has been after me ever since for the bill. Glad I'm in another country now hahaha

Damn that's some insane customs bills! I didn't realize US customs was so bad. I have a nice relationship with Firmament/The-Glade and usually my customs doesn't cost me much over 22 bucks. All i've heard about thew new ACR line is that they're bringing back the full sets which I'm stoked about. I hope the rumours are true.

If I had access to Subnet I'd be able to confirm those rumours/suspicions :)

Anyways I am jealous of you all with that power! One of these days, I swear i'll get in!!!!

• 2 weeks later...