Acronym.

Westbrook

Tricked out Third Echelon tech ninjas in for the kill. Wonder if Etaproof does a good job of masking heat signatures...

Anyway, that sounds good, gonna stake out the usual suspects in 6 months time. Or is there any chance you guys would take preorders? It seems that since the Glade stopped doing so, nobody has.

Tried on my GT-J20 today, almost perfect.

Could use a centimeter of extra space at the hem (it's a bit of a carrot shape jacket) but everything else is perfect. Sizing up to L would make the hem good but everything else way to large.

Ahh well... back to losing a couple of kilo's then. Should fit fine before winter really hits. It's still unzipped jacket weather here.

3A-L1-15 fitted in y 3A-5TS, good fit, nice fabric and will keep my macbook from flying trough the bag.

KR-SM1 is a bit of a hassle to pack and unpack but shit that's one fine piece of fabric used!

I have wanted the SS-J7 since I slept on it a few seasons back. Haven't liked the intervening soft shells as much so when I saw they were bringing it back I jumped on it right away. My upper body ACR armour is now in decent shape with 2 outer shells, an inner shell, sweatshirt and neck gaitor - its just too bad I have to walk around without any pants.

photo1fa.jpg

came in the mail a week ago or so.. such an awesome bag.. has anyone tried to attach webbing + a clip so there can be a 3 way attachment system as can be seen on some of the newer bags?

ie. http://www.the-glade.com/acronym/22176/3a-6ts_tec_sys_messenger_einsatztasche.html

also got the 3a-mts4 but didn't like it so i gave it to my brother

must cop the ss-j7c + kr-sm1 this season as well....

Since i got the 3A-WK1 last year I haven't figured out how to use it.

Worn it a while by using a shoelace as belt and hanging it from that and then stuffing it in my pocket while walking.

But these day's I use only the bottom part of it :') and stuff it in my pocket.

It's a bit long for hanging on your belt and well yeah.... where else would I want my keys then in my pocket.

It is my most used (every single day of the year) but also my least functional ACRNM item.

haha i find putting a belt through the top loop and hanging the keys into my back pocket works pretty good.. i agree that the 2nd half probably could be a lot shorter but if you tuck it into a pocket it works pretty well.. the sleeve is kind of a dumb idea.. i'm not sure why they just didn't put a snap button and some webbing as they have on their suspensor jackets. perhaps this is a mod i'll have to do next

I think you guys just need more practice. I have been using my 3a-wk2 for awhile now, and while at first I thought it could be a little more user friendly (I was having issues getting it clicked back in), now I'm using it one handed with ease. For me it hangs off my belt on my right hip, I grab it with my middle finger on the back and my thumb on the front and it just slides right out. Also I can confirm that the ss-j7c is a must have, for me the fit is spot on!

I am missing what you are seeing as far as webbing and clip, I looked at the link and didn't see that pictured?

photo1fa.jpg

came in the mail a week ago or so.. such an awesome bag.. has anyone tried to attach webbing + a clip so there can be a 3 way attachment system as can be seen on some of the newer bags?

ie. http://www.the-glade.com/acronym/22176/3a-6ts_tec_sys_messenger_einsatztasche.html

also got the 3a-mts4 but didn't like it so i gave it to my brother

must cop the ss-j7c + kr-sm1 this season as well....