Acronym.

Westbrook

NEGATIVE REP. Since you don't own a jacket with 'em don't start making comments about the garment construction/look.

The proportions ain't to do with the gravity pockets. It's to do with the ability to move your arms freely without any 'pull' when you've got the cuffs pulled tight.

Only thing that really irks me about the Gravity Pockets is the decrease in ease of use when the cuffs are tightened. Its far less of an issue if you are layered up (and thus loosen the cuffs a bit) but maybe I am just too OCD about letting cuffs creep past my wrist. If you look at the ACRNM pics Errolson usually wears them loose and the sleeve falls down to the thumb. But it drives me nuts to wear any jacket like that.

Cheers, its going to look like a tent for me then:(

All of the Suspensor equipped jackets are purposely cut pretty loose. Easier to get access / attach / remove the 3ARM stuff.

A 63cm chest measurement for the Small seems really big tho. The S-J14 is only 59cm in the chest, and works fine with the Suspensor.....

All of the Suspensor equipped jackets are purposely cut pretty loose. Easier to get access / attach / remove the 3ARM stuff.

A 63cm chest measurement for the Small seems really big tho. The S-J14 is only 59cm in the chest, and works fine with the Suspensor.....

I know that:), but seriously it look way oversized on me going from the measurements.