Acronym.

Westbrook

Ordo, did you see the video for the original Bagjack one? Shows how all that works.

Looks like ERLSN is trickling down a bit of stuff from SI Shadow - interesting. What is this Gore-Tex Active material? Couldn't really find too much about it. Looks like hyper-ripstop?

Never been huge about leggings/arm warmers, but; damn, this is making me re-evaluate.

As if having an iPad didn't already mark you as a social pariah, I would love to see a dude in real life (no girl is this dorky) bust out that bagjack and play some mission impossible theme music as he starts playing a videogame on his ipad.

hey subneters, how much is the short sleeve jacket in bag(A1?) going to be? (just to plan when to start saving:D)

thanks.

that colourful messenger bag looks very unacronymish:/

yardsale: all acr bags are made by bagjack with their universal system so i guess that you can adjust it for left hand too, or you can write to bagjack directly (they are very nice guys) and ask them to convert a 3A-1 for you. they have converted head porter messenger for me with a flawless results!

Remember that A1 is kind of 3 for 1 price danii ;)

Ordered the GT-J20 for myself but it better come quick!

Raining, storming...it's going crazy here and all I have is my Maharishi Shoeller Snowboard Jacket.

GT-J19 is the best functional jacket for upcoming season I think.

It has all that you need + a sick construction and fabric.