Acronym.

Westbrook

Indeed the J7 has the best fit this season, better then the J11 dare I say.

The zipper is kind of lame and not useful, make it without and put it in the J11 price range and it's a new classic.

Got a 5TS myself (bummer as next year the 5TS MKII comes out), QLQR works good, even loaded with 15inch macbook pro and my lunch and some papers in it. Although it takes some strength to pull.

Came to the conclusion I also need a 3A-1 for everyday use.

J14 should come without the laptop sleeve, not everybody has a 13inch laptop :') Or was Errolson thinking ahead an making an ipad sleeve?!

Cut could be better too, it's kind of strange when you're normal posture, longer people make it look better.

And I still can't get my head around the USB and pen holders....

Going to try the T11 shirt on saturday, 199 Euro's retail only...

how do you attach the laptop in that case to the back of the carring system on j14? i haven't seen it live but from the video and pictures it seems that you have to a) take off the support system and attach it, B) have someone attach it.

was the PL-J2 available anywhere? any good insulators coming aw10?

after some practice the magnetic sliders work perfectly.

You have to get in your fingers a bit to know the best angle to slide them in and out but it is a very strong system.

The straps are flexible but can carry a great load (even 17inch laptop should be no problem).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That'd be the GT-J15; they have released it a few different seasons. I am guessing this one is from FW09. The strap is removable off the back, but I don't think all of the proper attachments are available to transfer it inside.

FWIW, it has the slimmest body of any ACR jacket I've seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...