Acronym.

Westbrook

The rear zipper is for venting I believe, the front also opens. Pretty clever engineering - standard from ACR.

http://azitastore.com/article/3091/Acronym_S-j7_1_0.html

actually it's not only ment for ventilation but 2nd access. traveling hybrids with engineering = ACR.

KEN TONIO YAMAMOTO (fine work again) x ACR/ERLSN performing will show. great tune too

• 2 weeks later...

Should be later this coming week in North America, I checked with my store and they said that they haven't recieved their confirmation e-mail from "ERLSN". Once they do the store usually gets them in a week. I also got a sneak peak with FW10/11 and it just absolutely 100% blows everything out of the water.

I just tried the S-J7 on....I don't get how the fuck that zipper works :')

They have to include a manual dammit.

Holster in the J14 is sick! you can wear it under any coat actually.

went to firmament today.

SJ7 has a nice profil cut. good details. not more! actually you have to unzip before. zip doesn't do the jacket a favour. would be better without.

picked up the SP1TS-S Shorts from the Glade, Euro conversion is not hurting as much thanks to the Greek debt issues. Getting shorter versions of the BDU is the best thing about ss acr collection imo. Would rock the sj-14, if i had the cash. Glad to get the shorts, last couple years, sold out before i could cop.

D.