Shitty Bands - What is your favorite ?

englandmj7

Yeah, it doesn't make sense, so the fuck what, you wanna fight about it? What is your most hated butt-fucking garbage band? Explain why....

This week: She Wants Revenge

I mean seriously, what the hell, no, what the hell. Could you sound anymore like Interpol's aborted fetus......the guy's voice sounds like he is taking a shit while crying....and god, don't even get me started on the lyrics. Did anyone else notice their new single is EXACTLY the same as their old single, I mean even down to the chord progression.....holy fucking shit; are record labels really this strapped right now? I swear to god if I ever see these dudes I am going to punch them in the dick.......I think they work at ALIFE......yeah, they must.....

Well?

*S*U*P*E*R*T*R*A*S*H*

Guest Airjamie

You just opened the fucking floodgate..............

Panic! at the disco! ... HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NAME EVEN POSSIBLE.....................I mean really, even fucking japanese people wouldnt come up with something this ridiculous. When did completely mindnumbingly arbitrary punctuation become the new fucking thing? And another thing, could the singer be any more GAY? Motherfucker was on mtv with a PANTYLINE. YES A FUCKING PANTYLINE. LIKE CHICKS HAVE. BUT ON A DUDE. YOU KNOW, ITS LIKE A CHICK BUT SEEMINGLY IT HAS A COCK. AND ITS SINGING IN AN EMO BAND. WITH KEYBOARDS. AND A FUCKING PANTYLINE. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Clap your hands say yeah.... This band is singlehandedly turning everyone who listens to it into total fags. Or maybe they were fags in the first place.

Fall Out Boy/taking back sunday/my chemical romance/pretty much every motherfucker in AP... WHAT THE FUCK. IS IT JUST ME OR ARE BANDS IN A FUCKING WAR TO SEE WHO CAN MAKE THE MOST RIDICULOUSLY GAY HOT TOPIC WET DREAM FUCKING NIGHTMARE OF A VIDEO POSSIBLE? THIS SHIT IS JUST PAINFUL........BY THE WAY....WHEN DID IT BECOME ALRIGHT TO BE GLAM AND FAT AT THE SAME TIME?

I punch my bitch to Godflesh.

Quote: I mean really, even fucking japanese people wouldnt come up with something this ridiculous.

LOL

I gotta admit. We do come up with the most broke, faggety ann band names.

saturdaynight mongol

i know this rather silly japanese band named after my baby momma...tracey rose...sound familiar.i must so say that fischerspooner is stepping on my cock right now...do they qualify to be a band...whatever...i do like them though.i'm just not havin an electronic day today

Nothing but carbon copies on the radio now a days.

I pretty much despise all emo bands. i mean c'mon didn't you cry enough on the last album..without a female to break your heart you wouldn't even have an album. And a lot of the guitarists know a lot about music theory but only put together songs with nothing but power chords repeated throughout the entire song.

I only listen to 80's Poodle Metal now.........they are so bad they good, so rude they dude

Ande Whall: http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Supermarket: Custom Black Grifters: http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11688

Guest Airjamie

Red Hot Chili Peppers- WE FUCKING KNOW YOU ARE FROM CALIFORNIA ALREADY. FUCK.

I am the black wizards.

Edited by Airjamie on Jun 6, 2006 at 03:17 PM