iPad covers

house

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It is not handy nor pretty. How the fuck is that gonna protect an iPad that's sliding around a bag? I assume the cover could slide off very easily.

Supposedly, the magnetic attachment is quite strong.

Strong enough to not slide off in your bag.

Unless you've got some massive and heavy, in which case, you should not be putting your iPad in with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Forget all others, this is the best iPad 2 case around. The profile remains sleek, it is made of leather, it magnetically wakes it, it is cheap, and it looks good. It protects the whole thing, unlike Apple's case, and it allows it to stand in 3 different positions. I've had mine since it came out and have been asked countless times where I got it. I simply haven't come across anything that touches the Yoobao case. Brown or red are the only worthwhile colors in my opinion - the black has ugly white stitching.

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Genuine-Leather-Magnetic-Generation/dp/B004WHTGS4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1308702656&sr=8-10

why? is it because:

a) you don't have an iPad?

B) you like the standard cover and hate other covers?

c) other (please explain)

just reppin PC TALIBAN till I D.I.E.

but really, it was mostly the language of the OP that got me. "yep, we all know the obvious ones from louis vuitton, gucci, dunhill, bottega veneta and so on."

just the bougie air of that statement, and then the idea of some1 that buys an ipad in the first place and then a louis cover is laughing on line worthy

just reppin PC TALIBAN till I D.I.E.

but really, it was mostly the language of the OP that got me. "yep, we all know the obvious ones from louis vuitton, gucci, dunhill, bottega veneta and so on."

just the bougie air of that statement, and then the idea of some1 that buys an ipad in the first place and then a louis cover is laughing on line worthy

just wanted to see some other covers than those everyone already know about (i.e. LV) u know what i mean?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I know it's not flashy, but I went with the Apple Smart Cover (in black leather). I like to have matching accessories for my stuff (i.e. official factory accessories for my car) since I feel it matches best from an aesthetic standpoint. Don't get me wrong, some of the cases I've seen in this thread are pretty nice and are a lot more stylish than the one I have, but I'm keeping my simple one for now since it's doing the trick.

I'm not too worried about the bottom of the iPad. It seems to be very similar in material (could be identical, I'm not 100% sure) to my MacBook Air, which I've thrown in and out of bags for over a year. It still looks practically new. I put both the Air and the iPad in the section in my bag typically used for file folders, where they fit nicely and don't really slide around. Since I have another MacBook, I use the middle section either for that or other thicker materials (i.e. binders).