mrjuby

brb hawaii

tumblr_logq21GwGL1qziwcjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo67jkm1t81qfd978o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo1c2mjuFP1qzleu4o1_500.png

remember the chick who got her arm bit off by a shark but she is such a trooper she didnt stop what she loved? (plus she is hot)

bethany-hamilton_1449467i.jpg

fuckin sharks

remember the chick who got her arm bit off by a shark but she is such a trooper she didnt stop what she loved? (plus she is hot)

I surfed the exact same spot a week before she got her arm taken. Du on the beach was like, aye...there's a couple big tigers and hammerheads that cruise the opening of the reef shelf you paddled through...fyi.

I was all O_O

and then...

the only thing i remember about that movie is fucking this bitch in high school, then seeing some girls surfing when we were done.

I've spent considerable time on Kauai and Oahu, and know I could handle living on an island, and could easily shave down my needs to make it a reality/possibility...I have no idea why I haven't packed up and moved to Hawaii yet.

Are you guys serious? Hawaii is not all that. Great place to vacation I'm sure with the hot beaches and hotter btchs, but you don't wanna be stuck here.

Lots of people quit good paying corporate jobs, say they aren't happy and come here and work two entry level service jobs (with tips). They can surf on their off days, hit up that chronic, or just enjoy the sun - which apparently makes some people really happy. They find themselves here, happy and single. For couples though, tis a different story.

Due to tourism being so huge here, overall Hawaii's unemployment is lower than the nation average as it's traditionally pretty easy to get an entry level service job with cash money tips. LOL. I studied tourism in college, fkn A, and once learned and jaded, cannot go back.

I'm not so into the beach, surf, and all that though. I'm local, and yall can ask me anything about living here yall.

you idiot you totally missed the point of this thread :angry:

post more hot semi nude bitches on beaches

shiiiiieeeeeeeet... subbed for later perusal. another 5 star sufu thread i slept on.

I lived in Hawaii for two years and interned at the local NBC/CBS affiliate station and interviewed her when she was promoting her Soul Surfer movie. She's tall.

how to embed

edit: that was easy Edited by MissingNo.

gonna hijack this thread to post wholesome content (regarding food)

fresh cafe in honolulu, hawaii... run by tiffany tanaka

cBTLc.jpg

FlFzL.jpg

this was from a hypebeast article (lol)

http://hypebeast.com/2012/2/hypebeast-eats-acai-bowls-by-tiffany-tanaka-of-fresh-cafe

real talk tho açaí bowls are awesome

oh ha, thats the homegirl Christa with the spoon and above that is Jenah (with the sleeve) really dope graff writer atually. anyhow, here's a fashion show my boy put on last week here on Oahu:

305409_10100438325459256_1596187063_n.jpg