snugglepony

SOMET Denim

Hidden rivets

Donut buttons

Reversed fly placket

Chain stitch everywhere

the only thing i would say is a negative....if it can be called that....is the fact that the back pockets barely hold my gigantic red moon wallet, other than that, they are awesome!

the only thing i would say is a negative....if it can be called that....is the fact that the back pockets barely hold my gigantic red moon wallet, other than that, they are awesome!

snuggle i just recieved my SOMETS GREAT FIT but the only problem i have is that the length came out kind of short... do you know if the length will shrink? ALSO poly mine are definitely commando style!

snuggle i just recieved my SOMETS GREAT FIT but the only problem i have is that the length came out kind of short... do you know if the length will shrink? ALSO poly mine are definitely commando style!

DSC03185.jpg

a little shorter than i expected and crossing my fingers that they don't shrink at all in the length, but other than that, awesome!

they will shrink on the lenght for sure. why did you get them so short? edit* what i meant to say.

DSC03185.jpg

a little shorter than i expected and crossing my fingers that they don't shrink at all in the length, but other than that, awesome!

they will shrink on the lenght for sure. why did you get them so short? edit* what i meant to say.

damn damn damn, i cant believe i missed this, i haven't had internet for a while and i need a sick pair of black denim, ill have to find another way to get these. love the white stitching and fit looks amazing

damn damn damn, i cant believe i missed this, i haven't had internet for a while and i need a sick pair of black denim, ill have to find another way to get these. love the white stitching and fit looks amazing

they will shrink on the lenght for sure. why did you get them for sure?

snuggle didn't have any, 1cm maybe shrinkage when he soaked his, and i'm expecting the same, either way, i don't ever really plan on throwing these and washing these that often anyhow, if i do a soak later on and it shrinks like snuggle's, i'll probably end up just dry cleaning them after that, but considering how many pairs i have i'm not too worried about it. it should be ok. they do measure exactly what i told snuggle to tell somet to hem them out to, but i think the rise of these makes the length a bit shorter than i expected. either way, i'm very happy with my purchase

they will shrink on the lenght for sure. why did you get them for sure?

snuggle didn't have any, 1cm maybe shrinkage when he soaked his, and i'm expecting the same, either way, i don't ever really plan on throwing these and washing these that often anyhow, if i do a soak later on and it shrinks like snuggle's, i'll probably end up just dry cleaning them after that, but considering how many pairs i have i'm not too worried about it. it should be ok. they do measure exactly what i told snuggle to tell somet to hem them out to, but i think the rise of these makes the length a bit shorter than i expected. either way, i'm very happy with my purchase

I received ZERO shrinkage on my somet black/raw after 2 hours in fairly hot water (~38 to 40 degrees celcius). They must be sanforized?

email them and ask, but i'm pretty sure it's the same 13.8oz selvage denim they use for the straight jean.

Here is an excerpt from the last e-mail I received from Mami Akasaka of Somet:

"The denim we always use in SOMET Jeans is not sanforized(as only guide), so

lengthwise the denim shrinks about 3% and broadwise shrinks less than 1%

after first wash. As you said, it will become softer and stretch again after

daily wearing, but just a little."

Perhaps we need to re-examine the effect that Sanforization has on shrinkage.

That would seem to be the predominant position, but obviously it is not always the case.

then again, mine didn't shrink at all.

really good to know..didnt bother with a soak but was caught in a rainstorm today and now they're even more stiff

has anyone noticed any fading yet? Mine have become softer but i don't notice any fading which is strange.

really good to know..didnt bother with a soak but was caught in a rainstorm today and now they're even more stiff

Hilarious.

I too was caught in a rainstorm in mine a few days ago, and man did they get stiff. I worried about shrinkage, but had none.

These jeans are absolutely my favorite.