SOMET Denim

snugglepony

wanna know how your jeans suck? they have darts in the thighs

that shit is so lame

just like this thread

i dont even know who any of you lamos are but i have a strong sensation to just neg the fuck out of everyone on this page

*got everyone except kino

ill be back for you....

you are the man now dogg.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be posting pictures of the best pair I have ever seen some time this week

Edit: I'll only be photographing them, turns out the owner has his own account

Here they come...

• 3 weeks later...
Thought of getting the 008..

i'm a true size 32, should i get 29 in 008 (as it measures 32 from big)..?

I'm worry that it will be too small since it's a low rise

Please suggest...

I have the 018 Black selvedge in a size 35. I normally wear a 36 in most other jeans. These were initially tight and stiff but have stretched and are now comfortable to a little loose. The rise is definitely lower than many other jeans. The denim weave is very tight and feels very smooth.

Thanks for all the valuable comments...

the problem is that i couldn't get to try it in person, so i need help on the sizing.

as sizing 3 down seems not ok to me...

i want to wear it tight but not skin tight.

so i guess sizing down 1 or 2 is ok right?

Thanks for all the valuable comments...

the problem is that i couldn't get to try it in person, so i need help on the sizing.

as sizing 3 down seems not ok to me...

i want to wear it tight but not skin tight.

so i guess sizing down 1 or 2 is ok right?

im a 29 true waist, i got a size 28 in the 018's. they are a little loose in the waist at 31" since i measure about 30.5" where the jeans sit; however, they are pretty much skin tight as of now. i have a little room in the thighs but they are tight as hell around my calfs

What ladies out there have somets? I might be tryna cop a pair...

i mean like its really stiff, and theres still some creases from shipping/other people trying it on

would soaking get those out?

I soaked my 018 even though they are sanforized. It did make the denim slightly softer. I soaked them in warm to hot water for about an hour. The crispy feeling behind the knee was reduced. I've now worn mine for a few days and they are more comfortable.

i mean like its really stiff, and theres still some creases from shipping/other people trying it on

it would, better yet wear them while they're slightly damp so that you get defined creases :)

i do have one but i think the crotch is abit weird on the somet but i think it's only because it's still very stiff/new. once it softens up it should be okay.

duck sauce: nailed the 008 fit. congrats.

regular wear will get those out

if you soak now you'll lose starch, its gonna be softer but is gonna take longer to get defined creases, which means it'll take longer to fade.

the stiffness is the rawness, learn to love it, wear it till its buttery soft!

it would, better yet wear them while they're slightly damp so that you get defined creases :)

i don't recommend wearing it damp, creases won't set as it would naturally, and you might get an exaggerated knee bulge due to the stretching.

well ive never tried the 19cm, but im a 25-26 waist normally

it all actually depends on how much ur hip flares out, there was a rise chart somewhere in this thread, you're supposed to measure right above the hip bone, maybe two inches above. the back rise is also higher than the front, so that has to be accounted for so

i.e if it measures 29 2 inches above your waist, then go with a 26, if its 31, then 28. you might want to size down one, as they stretch a tiny bit

im 5'7 110lbs