snugglepony

SOMET Denim

SammyYou, do you have pictures of where the waist falls? I know they are high rise which is why I want to get them but I want to see if they would be too awkward on me or not.

seriouss??? i'm supposed to be looking for round windows in shibuya???

does your mother spoon feed you your dinner? i'd say look up the address yourself but someone already did that for you. FYI, the store front is in the alley, not off of that main street (maybe aoyama, I can't remember). look for the round windows in that back alley, the address is 2-3-3.

Back to the past.. when it was newly bought... Somet 008 Size 31.. looks stiff? It is stiff even till now and i am loving it :D

IMAGE_024.jpg

the fit is on point man but size 31? u must have wide hip bone

does your mother spoon feed you your dinner? i'd say look up the address yourself but someone already did that for you. FYI, the store front is in the alley, not off of that main street (maybe aoyama, I can't remember). look for the round windows in that back alley, the address is 2-3-3.

if you didnt read the second part of my post i did say that i looked it up on their site but it didnt translate properly on google maps...

and yes its off omotesando in the alleys... they all are... but thanks anyways...

fuck that you are not fat ! You must be tall thats all ! great slim fit !

anybody thinking of ordering the straights should check out mine up in the supermarket and save yourself some cash.

^any better pics ? They look quite loose....

Just curious, what size should I go with in Somet 008 if I am APC New Cure 26? I'm thinking 26, but I'm seeing LOT of Somet 007 size 27 on sale so... hmmm.

Does anyone have a problem with the crotch lining up "properly"? I feel like it's off to the left a little more than it should be.

Does anyone own the Somet 024 Low Rise Slim Fit Grey? I was thinking about getting a pair but they have hardly any photos on BiG so if anyone has any pics or info, shit would be appreciated.

For those of you with the 030s, how did you size them? The measurements on the BiG site are confusing me big time. Thanks!

just picked up a pair of the 030's from BiG. I normally wear a 32 in nudies and i ended up getting a 29 in the Somets. it is tight on the waist but it should stretch to fit good. hope it helps.

need some help on sizing with a 003, even though i already tried them on!

i am usually a 36. i tried three sizes in raw state:

36 - way to big

35 - very good fit in the waist, but nasty bulk in the upper back and bulks on the thighs

34 - very tight fit in the waist. no shrinkage allowed, but perfect back and leg fit

i know they are sanforized, shrinking about 0.5" in waist. but, do they stretch again?

what size would you recommend?!

thx!

^ 34 is your size. The shrinkage will be minimal and they will stretch.

Back to the past.. when it was newly bought... Somet 008 Size 31.. looks stiff? It is stiff even till now and i am loving it :D

IMAGE_024.jpg

could you please post actual measurements for your size 31 008 vanquish? im deciding whether a size 30 or 31 would be right for me. Did you hot soak yours when you got them? if so how much did they shrink by?

i don't recommend an initial wash on these. i normally prefer to get the starch out but these definitely got a weird pattern (kinda marbled, not very cool) on them after i washed them. i'd just wear them raw. incidentally there next to no shrinkage after a hot wash and dry for me. my 30's are around a 35" at the moment. for real. these are already pretty vanity sized and they also stretch a fair amount.

i really like the black on the somet 018's...but i'm hesitant because i'm a girl. they seem like they'd be perfect...the shade, the low rise, and the slim fit. but i just want to make sure. would they be decently flattering for a girl's figure? thanks in advance :]

bigs is expensive! and they dont have the blacks, i checked

oooh thanks!

How should I size these in the waist tomake sure they fit really slim, but not super tight? My SExI04s are a size 31 which measures to 33 waist, but im looking for something that measures to a 32 waist, but getting a size 29(measures to 32 in somet) makes me think i won't fit into them, thoughts?