snugglepony

SOMET Denim

^^^BiG's got them in stock now. Don't know where you live though so maybe shipping is cheaper with OWN.

I'm in the same situation. I bought mine tight fitting, they stretched, and then I lost 35lbs. I've lost like 4 inches in the waist. I'm a little upset, because they're just starting to look nice! Any luck getting these to shrink down 4" in the waist? What if I stick them on super hot in the dryer for like 2 hours? Denim experts please reply.

Gonna wash my SExIH01BK today and remove it from rotation for a bit and spend some time on my Somet Slims. I've lost weight and how these things are falling off me!

Anyone with decent wear on their Slims yet? Post up yer pics!

I'm in the same situation. I bought mine tight fitting, they stretched, and then I lost 35lbs. I've lost like 4 inches in the waist. I'm a little upset, because they're just starting to look nice! Any luck getting these to shrink down 4" in the waist? What if I stick them on super hot in the dryer for like 2 hours? Denim experts please reply.

That's not likely...you can try taking them to a tailor if you know a good one. :confused:

man... I've spent so much time and hard work breaking these in, I would hate to see it all go down the drain!!

That's not likely...you can try taking them to a tailor if you know a good one. :confused:

man... I've spent so much time and hard work breaking these in, I would hate to see it all go down the drain!!

Hmm...maybe try wearing a belt...and eat egg mcmuffins everyday??? :rolleyes:

They won't shrink that much at most maybe 1-2 inches because the jeans are Sanforized (sp?) I'd try to sell em and buy the correct size.

Aren't all Somets sanforized? i threw my 003's in a hot soak and then dried it for an hour in high heat. Shrinkage was 0.

Aren't all Somets sanforized? i threw my 003's in a hot soak and then dried it for an hour in high heat. Shrinkage was 0.

I thought they were.

whats the deal with any of these, has anyone been wearing them? lets see some pictures.

I'm thinking of sending mine out to denim doctors... I've grown a bitch attached to them, and would hate to part with them. Anyone have any experience with getting jeans taken in at the waist? I'm worried they won't get teh stitching to look the same, or that the fit won't be right afterwards.... plus, if I sell them, I'm not gonna get anywhere near what I paid, and have to start all over again.

Somets are really nice. Especially the 005 straight fit in black. But BiG is sold out of these at the moment. Anyone know where I can find these?

Just bought a pair of Somet Slims a couple days ago --- love em!

I usually take anywhere from a 32-33 in jeans but I managed to squeeze into a size 29. They've stretched out plenty in the waist, but have retained a perfect fit on down. The denim gets nicer and nicer the more I look at it, and the darts on the legs are a cool, unique touch. I'll post some fit pics once I get back home..

Guest DUM

Kyle, fuck you. I hate you. Hahahaha 29, fatty.

How is the quality on somets? They hold up for long?

imo, yes. the denim is pretty burly (fine yarn + tight weave). the usual all-cotton stitching issues exist, though.

i have to concur with snuggle here on that one..

pretty damn nice..gonna have to pick up another pair soon

errrrrrrrrr

ummmmmmmmmmmmm......:confused::confused::confused: you took the thought right outta my head gimmie.

Hmmm......That was......Totally unexpected........But it looks good on "you".

somet.jpg

That's fucking awful. Jeans, wallet, belt, shoes..everything