SOMET Denim

snugglepony

Hi guys, I'm going to buy some somets soon, I am a 30 in thinnfinns (comfy on the waist, not tight), how do these fit compared to that? btw, i really like the fit of thinnfinns, but i am ready to upgrade my denim game since i need an indigo pair.

Also these are mad slim right, cause that's what i want, i'm 5"7 140 lbs

Just got the new Somet Slim 008 black with black selvedge today. The fit is fucking tits. So if you guys are debating, just pull the trigger. This is my second pair, I also have the Slim 008 in a blue (but I bought the wrong size so it's a too big in the waist - wearable with a belt though).

Yes it's a super low rise but I think it's fine. I'll post pics when I can.

If you're a 29" - 30" waist (measured from the top of butt crack NOT belly button), then get the 26W. BiG has 1 more 26W in stock in the new black w/ black selvedge (none in blue for that size).

Good luck.

Just got the new Somet Slim 008 black with black selvedge today. The fit is fucking tits. So if you guys are debating, just pull the trigger. This is my second pair, I also have the Slim 008 in a blue (but I bought the wrong size so it's a too big in the waist - wearable with a belt though).

Yes it's a super low rise but I think it's fine. I'll post pics when I can.

If you're a 29" - 30" waist (measured from the top of butt crack NOT belly button), then get the 26W. BiG has 1 more 26W in stock in the new black w/ black selvedge (none in blue for that size).

Good luck.

Fit pics soon please. I'm debating on these as my next pair.

Personally, I think the blues looked better on you, though the blacks will loosen up probably. Did you get these smaller?

Yes, I went smaller. The blues are a 29W (measure 32") and the blacks are a 26W (measure 29"). My waist measured above my butt crack is 29.5" and yes, it will stretch out a bit. My blues stretched a lot after about a week's worth of wear. I expect these to do the same.

And i assume that you keep your nuts and pecker in a little box in a backpack while you wear those? Ouch!

Actually, the cut on the Somet allows a decent amount of room for your twig and berries. My PBJ 007 and Skull 5010XX feel more constrictive in that area actually (and they're a higher rise too). Granted that it's the price you pay for skinny jeans - and you can't wear boxers - it's briefs or commando and pray you don't get a boner.

Damn man,

I definatley want to get those black slims in size 26

but I am stuck with a problem

I am going to nyc in 7 days, but they might be gone by then

but if I order them, I face the deathly shipping fee

any help?

pay by credit card over the phone or thru the site and ask them to hold them till you get there in person next week.

i can't remember for sure now but i think i tried on a pair of those somets in a 27 last year and they were big everywhere... i wonder if this batch is smaller overall. hopefully big will restock.

Maybe you can call up BiG and ask them to hold onto a pair for you? Gordon is a really nice guy and it doesn't hurt to ask.
pay by credit card over the phone or thru the site and ask them to hold them till you get there in person next week.

Yeah either will work. THey are cool as hell about that kinda stuff.

Guest panicinapagoda

ready to kop a pair of the slims in 26, but im afraid they will be too big one me.

i have a natural waist of 26, about 28 above the ass crack, 115 pounds / 5`7