SOMET Denim

snugglepony

Hey guys, I'm selling my sz29 Somet 008 slims, if any of you are interested in some pre-worn jeans. They're really starting to look amazing, so if anyone wants a pair of jeans that they'll only have to wear for 5 months to achieve grail status, pick these up for CHEAP:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=910915#post910915

guessing you probably have skinny legs and you fit a 28 in thin finn, i would suggest you get a 26. and if you cant button them things all the way up, DO NOT SELL THEM, you struggle for 5 hours until they button all the way up like i did. that is if you're looking for a skinny fit which you should be if you're thinking of buying 008s.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey somet crowd. Im considering these for my next pair and was hoping I could get some measurements of some 003s in the larger sizes after they have stretched and maybe some fit pics. Also for people that own APC rescues, how do the 003s compare to them. From what I can gather they are slightly slimmer. I like my rescues but have lost weight and they dont fit so Im either going to get another pair or something similar but maybe slightly slimmer. I still want a straight leg, lower-ish rise, non anti fit ass jean, in an inseam 35 or greater. Other than my rescues I think the 003 sounds like a good option.

• 3 weeks later...

well by looking at them theres not much of a significant difference (26 somets to 28 sc-008), however to the wearer, the sc-008s have a smaller leg opening by about .2" flat and they have a higher rise by about an inch compared to the somets front and back. as well the inseam of the johnbulls is about 3-4 inches less. i personally love both fits, but if i had to choose, i'd probably pick the johnbulls because they dont have that superlowrise.

you're lucky im procrastinating on homework. lol. they do have them raw, but BIG stopped selling the one washed ones. my friend emailed gordon and said it was only a seasonal thing. if you want raw, you're probably gonna have to get a proxy or cyberpunk to help you out with that one. ill post some pics in the johnbull thread in a lil whiles.