SOMET Denim

snugglepony

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation. I bought mine tight fitting, they stretched, and then I lost 35lbs. I've lost like 4 inches in the waist. I'm a little upset, because they're just starting to look nice! Any luck getting these to shrink down 4" in the waist? What if I stick them on super hot in the dryer for like 2 hours? Denim experts please reply.

Gonna wash my SExIH01BK today and remove it from rotation for a bit and spend some time on my Somet Slims. I've lost weight and how these things are falling off me!

Anyone with decent wear on their Slims yet? Post up yer pics!

I'm in the same situation. I bought mine tight fitting, they stretched, and then I lost 35lbs. I've lost like 4 inches in the waist. I'm a little upset, because they're just starting to look nice! Any luck getting these to shrink down 4" in the waist? What if I stick them on super hot in the dryer for like 2 hours? Denim experts please reply.

That's not likely...you can try taking them to a tailor if you know a good one. :confused:

I'm thinking of sending mine out to denim doctors... I've grown a bitch attached to them, and would hate to part with them. Anyone have any experience with getting jeans taken in at the waist? I'm worried they won't get teh stitching to look the same, or that the fit won't be right afterwards.... plus, if I sell them, I'm not gonna get anywhere near what I paid, and have to start all over again.

Just bought a pair of Somet Slims a couple days ago --- love em!

I usually take anywhere from a 32-33 in jeans but I managed to squeeze into a size 29. They've stretched out plenty in the waist, but have retained a perfect fit on down. The denim gets nicer and nicer the more I look at it, and the darts on the legs are a cool, unique touch. I'll post some fit pics once I get back home..

• 3 weeks later...