SOMET Denim

snugglepony

• 2 weeks later...

well, shit. normally i pretty sensible and only handle one denim project at a time -- now i'm crazy for somets and want a pair of the slims! stupid sd-103's ruining my life!

i really like the green cast and can just imagine what they looked like with more contrast!

Wow, I hadn't realize that they are made with veggie indigo. The slim ones are made with 13.8 oz denim and the straight jeans are made with 14.5 oz denim. I beleive that you sacrifice contrast with heavier denim. 13.8 is still really heavy. So that means you have to work hard to get creases and wait longer between washes.

These are size 31, my Imperials are size 32. These are a little bigger (by maybe 3/4 inch) in the waist. I am glad I got these instead of Diors.

yeah, my hips from the widest part of my butt is 91.5cm. My waist, from the sidebones is 79cm. I'm thinking that the jeans will stretch a bit when worn, and once washed, will probably shrink back to an ideal size. It was a risky decision but we'll see when I get them. Anyone knows how long it takes for own mag orders to get here?

Wow, I hadn't realize that they are made with veggie indigo. The slim ones are made with 13.8 oz denim and the straight jeans are made with 14.5 oz denim. I beleive that you sacrifice contrast with heavier denim. 13.8 is still really heavy. So that means you have to work hard to get creases and wait longer between washes.

These are size 31, my Imperials are size 32. These are a little bigger (by maybe 3/4 inch) in the waist. I am glad I got these instead of Diors.

thanks for the sizing tips serge.

one thing's for sure the somets are seriously working out for you.

somet, s0500XX or external X bears? hmmmm

I received my somets today but they were too small. The rise is quite low, meaning that the waist part of the pants fell below my sidebones, thus throwing off my earlier estimates. Obviously, I've only tried them on once, so if anyone else is interested, PM me, or I could list it on ebay. Either way, let me know,