SOMET Denim

snugglepony

@bjornlg It seems the 011s are not as slim as the 013s and I never experienced twill weave before, but i'm going to new york in Jan. so I'm going to go to BiG myself and try them both on.

Man Yellow-olive... wish u gone sooner! i'm looking to get either one sometime soon!

Apparently on the BIG site, Gordon mentioned that for the current batch, both the 11s and 13s are the same cut and fit. You should try asking him to see if i'm right. LOL and we are talking about this in the wrong thread.

Ok Somets everyone!! more evo pics??

I purchased a pair of Somet 031s from BiG, but I think they were a size too small for me (27). I was only able to button the first two buttons up, so I sent them back to BiG for a size 28.

Anybody have any experience with how Somet 030/031s stretch out? They're tight as fuck, even in the thighs.

The denim quality is incredible, no doubt about it. I thought the best feature was the leather patch on the back, though. Never seen one that great.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Northern. real sharp eyes u got.

post up pics of your denim soon! this thread is soo quiet!!

the tanner u are eyeing looks nice.. i wonder how the gold brass buckle will go with the somets...

tanner belts are pretty thick and heavy already. I honestly think the standard 11oz ones would suffice! 13 oz might weigh ur pants down! haha.. well its up to u.

yeah olive, my chainstitches came undone cos i keep stepping on my cuffs when i take off my shoes.

oh btw olive, still eyeing the pbjs? which model??

oh yes guys... i know this is the wrong thread but i'm thinking of getting my first dslr to take nicer pics of my somets as well as my euro trip in jan.. any camera u would recommend?

i was looking at the nikon d3100 or the canon 550D.

help!

How is SOMET pronounced?

so-may....

wood stove dawg. it gets super chilly in maine.

man!! sounds cold! how cold does it get? can the Somets withstand the cold?

I'm going back to super sunny Singapore tomorrow.. wonder if i will ever get to wear my Somets since its so humid there.

But i will be going to copenhagen for a semester in January so the somets will get loads of wear there haha..

• 3 weeks later...