SOMET Denim

snugglepony

• 2 weeks later...

3 fades a week?

Can you explain that to me?

I have two pairs to, the 008 and 003. The first is hemmed a bit too short though. I'm considering getting another pair. These jeans are the shit =)

Maybe try one size bigger too, since they are somewhat tight on me.

The 003's I have are a decent fit and fade like crazy.

Somet have 3 fades a week, other japanese brands fade quicker but some also fade slower.

Nudies for example can get up to 8 or even 9 fades a week.

This is funny and interesting.... how exactly do you quantify the number of fades per week??

I'm considering a pair of these as my next jeans. I'll be finishing up my APC NCs soon and want to up my denim quality. These look pretty legit, I must say. I have been looking at a lot of photos online and they seem to be pretty good in terms of the quality for the money.

My APCs are a size 29 and my true waist is actually around 34" so they stretched considerably. Also note, I have chicken legs so yeah... I could fit into some pretty skinny jeans. My issue though is that the 008s have such a low rise that they will be pretty uncomfortable and my junk will practically be flopping out. My NCs are already bad enough, and I imagine something higher quality will not stretch as much as my NCs did... So what I was thinking was getting some 030s from Blue in Green.

How much does the denim stretch exactly? I don't want to go through the pain I went through with my NCs haha. They left bruises on my hip bones from being too tight... Not fun. A little tight in the beginning is fine as long as they stretch out and have more room for my balls to breathe.

Any help would be wonderful guys.

• 2 months later...
@kalpa1103: maybe you can help me, store can ship internationally other than context and big..

theres a japanese denim shop thread on this board, if youve decided to get them directly from japan, u better know ur size correctly, if ur unsure, i still recommend u get them from big at least u will be able to get them hemmed or exchanged if you dont like the fit. ;)

im looking at the size charts from context & blueingreen for the somet 008 tagged 26.

Measured Size

Waist --Rise --Thigh---Knee----------Leg Opening

29----7.5 ----10.25 ----7------------ 6.5

somet_008_spex2_web.jpg

does anyone know which is closer to being right?