SOMET Denim

snugglepony

Has anyone seen this version in person? http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4218&category_id=63&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Is the lame' stitching a misnomer? ;) How do they look compared to the 03s?

I've seen pics of these online, they didn't look so good. The poster wanted to get rid of them, he said the stitching is a shiny silver and it looks too feminine.

somet 030

can you tell me something about this fit? t

SOMET-030-FRNT-WEB.jpg

SOMET-030-BACK-4.jpg

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4415&category_id=&manufacturer_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Also, if anyone can post up new 003 fit pics, please do :o

Has anyone seen this version in person? http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4218&category_id=63&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Is the lame' stitching a misnomer? ;) How do they look compared to the 03s?

I actually have a pair of these and i think they look pretty sweet. The stitching is shiny but i think with wear and breaking it in, it can look pretty sweet. I just haven't had time to wear em. You won't see a jean like it and you'll stand out. I have gotten compliments the few times i have put it on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
008s, about 7 months wear with 1 wash, another coming soon.

49994d40a572c6ae7aa96810deefc9f6.png

b30b70343ead50ccf91770cd02d0a004.png

0c80982f5a4354e56fc423ef08304004.png

27b94f3989b738c394ddc31f385a85fa.png

f63c1f142dcb79e29cfb8ce3998723cd.png

Nietzche - Beautiful stuff.

Curious how you washed these. I'm on two pair of 003's, and it'll be washy-wash time soon. Also - were these daily wear?

And I'd be curious to know what kind of stretch and shrinkage you got.

Nietzche - Beautiful stuff.

Curious how you washed these. I'm on two pair of 003's, and it'll be washy-wash time soon. Also - were these daily wear?

And I'd be curious to know what kind of stretch and shrinkage you got.

Well the thing is I'm not the original owner, they were worn for like a month before I got them and washed, but I don't know how. They've been worn daily for like 6 out of the 7 months I've had them and I think I'm going to wash them next week (I keep delaying it haha) in hot water to get some shrinkage because they've stretched A LOT over the months, they crotch and upper thigh is a little baggier than I'd like. I think it's mostly a product of me usually sagging pretty hard. Got any pics of your 003s?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have fit pics of the 005 or 018?

Restarted my hunt for black denim and decided to start off where I left off, Somet.

And it sounds like the consensus is to size down like 3? From the few reference to APC that's what I figured. Or does the old mantra of size down one for slim and true to size for relax still hold true here.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone had 018? low rise slim fit in Black?

how do they fade?

I have a pair of the 018's. I have not worn them enough to see any type of fading. The Somet jeans have a very tight smooth denim. I'm not sure if the black 018's will fade much. These also have a lower rise compared to most of the other denim talked about on this site. I normally wear a true to size 36 but I bought a 35 in the 018's. I think I could have gone with a 34.

I sized UP one on my pair of somet (straight leg low rise), and they fit relaxed but not baggy.

Here are some pictures I posted to the evo thread last night but forgot to do here. These have about a year of wear on them, and several washes:

4021380602_8de74f4cf7.jpg

4020620871_7d1c286ab4.jpg

4021380468_aac3cf6ff7.jpg

4020620755_6d38af17db.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...