SOMET Denim

snugglepony

yeah i know what you mean.

i have a pair of pbj's and i got intense stacking going on

so it starts looking all baggy when it passes my shin.

ive been looking at the measurements between the two and im sure the somets will be a bit more slimmer

• 2 weeks later...

im really thinking of getting either 008 or 018s. same deal right, just different color? the rise is quite alarming though, do somets have something slim with a higher rise? 10" above my crotch, my waist measures 35. anything lower than 10" is gonna start showing my secret garden.

also are somets expected to stretch? how much to size down?

• 2 weeks later...

shop asst at somet said to expect a 0.5 inch max strech, some 2-3 cm of shrinkage after first wash, that kinda evens out. they recommended to take a pair that just fits right when buying. i'm 33 in edwin ed47 & nudie aj, a bit loose (after they streched) and got 31 in somet, a bit tight. hope that helps.

**edit: btw they run big on the waist since they're low. the waist was approx. the same as my nudies..

mrs the_ming has seen some stretching but not very much, especially compared to my PBJs that go from tight after a wash to baggy as hell in a month.

this might have to do with her somets being sanforized, my sanforized uniqlo MIJ jeans have had comparable stretching as her somets.

so... yes they will stretch, but no, not very much unless you go to extreme measures like a waistband stretcher.

• 3 weeks later...