SOMET Denim

snugglepony

poly,

i sent my measurements to somet and they recommended a 31 which was perfect. i'm a 30 in APC NS, 32 in imperial, 32 in nudie, etc.

they're fairly low rise, so they will sit lower than your SDAs, but honestly, that size chart on the website is spot-on. measure a low-ish rise pair of jeans and compare and you'll be fine. alternately, the somet folks are awesome and will recommend a size for you based on measurements.

everyone who's PMed me about ordering: i'll contact you this weekend with my paypal and we'll hopefully get the order placed next week.

jeans won't disappoint...

If you don't mind me asking-

What are your measurements, Snuggle?

I'm usually a 28 or 29 in nudie, so based on your above statement I figured I'd go with 28, but the last two pair of jeans i've ordered(PBJ XX-005 & Cali Raw) I got 28s in and they were two small.

hi snigglepony

yeah... i could afford that....

but i also have only apair of legs like you.....

i only chose one jeans.....

now i regret that......

my boots is Mihara Yasuhiro who is Japanese.

http://8521.teacup.com/eworkers/img/bbs/0000269M.jpg

that has soooooo long toe, like work one, good style!!!

hope you like it !

Ryu, or anyone else who can answer the question, could you tell me what model Mihara Yasuhiro boots those are? I'm having a heck of a time finding any Mihara Yasuhiro stuff other then the Puma collaborations

Thanks