SOMET Denim

snugglepony

Time for Wolves to contribute.

lil' odyssey here...

So I copped them there "018's" I believe (low rise black jawns?) on Saturday. I'm a true 31/32 these, days leaning towards 31, and tried on the 29's first thinking my man 'bay had meant he got the 29 in the 018.

I was mistaken, and later learned he got the black high rise ones. So the 29's were dumb tight. The type of tight that hurts your thumb to button. Whatever. Tried the 30's. Perfect fit. Still quite tight, but just about buttonable.

So i went home, and somehow, had not realized how low the rise was in the store. The boys aren't used to this shit at all is the best way to put it. But they look proper as hell, with the darts and what not, sitting ontop of some low top green wallos or speringcourts or what have you.

My girl even likes them. Doesn't say they're "gay" like she sometimes does.

Went back and tried on the highrise ones this morning in a 28, but even then, there was too much goddamned room in the space between the crotch and thighs, and baggy crotch is not a good look. I kinda had some copanhagen steeze going on. not down.

Moral of the story? If first you don't succeed, try again, and then you'll realize you were probably more succesful the first go round.

So this post is remotely helpful to anyone else..

I am 6'3", 165lbs, size 11.5 shoe, blazayblah.....

I didn't really size down, I wear sexi04 size 31, got a 30 for these, waist measures the same, and i planned to loose weight, this is what my imperials fit like when i first got them

3-26-08front.jpg

ANYWAYS, walked around school for a bit today and these stretched out a bit more

IMG_2904.jpg

Emixam: what did you mean about my frame? I'm actually pretty slim, 160 lbs @ 5'10, but I have kind of muscular legs from basketball and I used to squat, that might be it. I also plan on losing a few more lbs of fat too

im thinking about that, cause i was planning on losing some more body fat too

but im worried about the calves too, cause i play a lot of bball, and im not sure how much the thighs/calves will stretch out, the waist is fine.

Time for Wolves to contribute.

lil' odyssey here...

So I copped them there "018's" I believe (low rise black jawns?) on Saturday. I'm a true 31/32 these, days leaning towards 31, and tried on the 29's first thinking my man 'bay had meant he got the 29 in the 018.

I was mistaken, and later learned he got the black high rise ones. So the 29's were dumb tight. The type of tight that hurts your thumb to button. Whatever. Tried the 30's. Perfect fit. Still quite tight, but just about buttonable.

So i went home, and somehow, had not realized how low the rise was in the store. The boys aren't used to this shit at all is the best way to put it. But they look proper as hell, with the darts and what not, sitting ontop of some low top green wallos or speringcourts or what have you.

My girl even likes them. Doesn't say they're "gay" like she sometimes does.

Went back and tried on the highrise ones this morning in a 28, but even then, there was too much goddamned room in the space between the crotch and thighs, and baggy crotch is not a good look. I kinda had some copanhagen steeze going on. not down.

Moral of the story? If first you don't succeed, try again, and then you'll realize you were probably more succesful the first go round.

So this post is remotely helpful to anyone else..

I am 6'3", 165lbs, size 11.5 shoe, blazayblah.....

Hahaha yeah mang! Glad to have you on board the Magical Somet Bus...enjoy the ride in your newly armored legs and don't expect too much fading on your first few voyages.

That being all said...I'm going on record to say that the 030's fit me quite perfectly...love the full-leg taper and the higher rise (which gives the thigh and nadular area some room to breathe). A SMALL amount of Copehagen fit around the upper leg, but not no Nazi 501 thigh buldge shit.

After a few weeks of wearing these, I went out and got the 031's (blacks) two Fridays ago in the same size (29...from my usual 32/31). Lemme jsut say that the pair I got is actually a size smaller than the 030's (indigos)...even after 3 days of wear, I'm measuring them and it's all matching up to a size 28 030. I can still do it, but I can't wait for the waist and knees to stretch just a tad more (which they will)...it's even a struggle to bend my knees fully cause of the mega strong weave.

Armor indeed. I THINK I may still roll with them...cause I look sexy (no gay). But I dunno...I've been wearing my indigos for the last few days just to get more aquainted overall.