SOMET Denim

snugglepony

• 2 weeks later...

Could just be the picture quality, but it doesn't seem you've done too much to these--I know they're very difficult to fade, but I have a friend working on his pair now and there's definitely more to get out of them

Could just be the picture quality, but it doesn't seem you've done too much to these--I know they're very difficult to fade, but I have a friend working on his pair now and there's definitely more to get out of them

• 2 weeks later...
So everything on BiG is low-rise and the only mid-rise Somets I've seen mentioned on the last couple of pages are the slims. Do they have a mid-rise straight model?

I'm pretty sure somet makes a straight model but its a low rise fit.

Here it is:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2423&category_id=&manufacturer_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Does anyone own the Somet 024 Low Rise Slim Fit Grey? I was thinking about getting a pair but they have hardly any photos on BiG so if anyone has any pics or info, shit would be appreciated.

seconded, need more info. i'm looking for a pair of grey pants.

these only come in small/medium/xlarge and i don't know what that means...