SOMET Denim

snugglepony

ahhhhh shit i pulled the trigger on some new jeans today. Went to BiG planning on coppin either skulls/sugarcanes/sdas/saumaris, but the lady really knew basically exactly the cut I was looking for and recommended jeans by SOMET. Turned out I loved the fit, and bought. Couldnt be happier, these jeans are Awesome!

what you all think?

sometop6.jpg

btw these are tagged at a 33, im 6'3 180.

that an awesome fit dude! i really like how it is tight but not exploding tight u know what i mean

demmmm im ordering my pair sooon!

Yup I know what you mean. I had a pair of size 26s that I could wear but were explodingly tight.

are those my babies junetastic?

they look great on you!

;)

These are your babies that I'll be taking care for the next year or two.
Nice fit Junetastic. Do you mind sharing your sizes in other brands, and weight/height plz plz plz
I think I gained a bit of weight so my sizes should be 28 in Flat Heads, 28 in Nudies, and 29 in Skulls. I'm 5'6", 135lbs.

i have the same build as you june but im at 5'8".still cant decide what size to get 26 or 27 for 008 i just dont like having loose waist on low rise jeans.what you reckon?
You might best be served with a 26 since I can take my 27s off without unbuttoning them haha. Despite the looser waist, the thighs aren't as constricting so I'm satisfied.

somet has a shop in shibuya. it's kinda hard to find though, almost entirely unmarked. look for the round windows.

seriouss??? i'm supposed to be looking for round windows in shibuya???

but thanks anyways...

anyone got an address i could pop into google maps... the ones on their site dont work properly...

seriouss??? i'm supposed to be looking for round windows in shibuya???

but thanks anyways...

anyone got an address i could pop into google maps... the ones on their site dont work properly...

yeah, it's difficul to find and they don't have (or had at least) any signs outside but try to use this map and you should be fine

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC%E9%83%BD%E6%B8%8B%E8%B0%B7%E5%8C%BA%E6%B8%8B%E8%B0%B7%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%93%E2%88%92%EF%BC%93&sll=35.660295,139.708401&sspn=0.001074,0.001591&ie=UTF8&ll=35.659853,139.708661&spn=0.001074,0.001591&z=19

the store/office manager is really nice and speak decent english as well.