SOMET Denim

snugglepony

Somet 008 26s... they fit just like my TFDBC 27s. Definitely feel like I should size up at least one, but the waist on these already feel a little loose. Maybe I'm just used to the vice grip waist of my Skull 28s.

p5070213ap1.jpg

p5070212il1.jpg

^Those look good, no need to change sizes I think.

What is your height and weight? I'm curious as I just ordered a size 26 today, but won't be able to get my hands on them until nearer the end of the month.

5'6" 130lbs.

I really think I could use a little more room in the legs, though.

^Those look good, no need to change sizes I think.

What is your height and weight? I'm curious as I just ordered a size 26 today, but won't be able to get my hands on them until nearer the end of the month.

I'm telling you...SOmets fade very slowly...it's a life long relationship. I just got some slim blacks two weeks ago...my straights are starting their 7th month...washed and haven't put them back on since I got my blacks and Skulls...and Sams.

ANyways...they retain color like nobody's biz...subtlety (sp.) is the name of the game...but with that you get beautiful multi-shades coming through and feel good about not having "high contrast" fades.

Does anyone own a pair of the 003 in a size 26? I want to order a pair, but I'm caught between ordering a size 26 and 27. I am a natural 28 and I like my jeans slim, but not nut hugging. Help?

i also been interested on the 008 somet..loving all the details they put into it.probably my next pair would be it.

by the way there are some pics of worn somet on the last issue of denim master which I am sure most of the people here have them.I can take some pics if anybody keen :o

A little somet info from me...

I suck balls at remembering model numbers, but basically, I have the black regular fit ones and the grey slim fit ones.

I'm 6'3'', 195, my waist is 34.

The greys came in xl, l, s etc sizing; I got the XLs and they fit fuckin awesome. No good camera so no pics. I'll post when I get a camera.

The blacks I got in 33. They fit really well too, but the legs below the knees are slightly wide for my liking. I'm having them tailored.

I was just in BiG today, and it looks like Somet is now making the regular fits with a more tapered leg. These should be awesome if sized down one.

Upshot: I really dig somets. They fit me particularly well for whatever reason. The low rise takes a little adjusting to, but not a big deal.

Yeah just to note, the grey slims are NOT denim. I might check 'em anyway, but I was almost too happy at the fact that they supposedly made a grey denim model in their slim fit. If only the Somet genie could grant that wish.

I think the "regular fits with a more tapered leg" you're talking about are the "high rise tapered leg" joints BIG has up. Not to be confused with the "straight leg" models that have been around fora while (which also have a bit of a taper at the bottom).

I love the fit of my somet008. But for some reason I always have to adjust my nuts. I think I am going to sell them. They are a size 30. I am not sure if its the low rise. I never had a problem with my new cures, Ksubis and cheap mondays. Any I deas why?

here a couple pics from the last issue of DenimMaster.I tried my best to capture the true colour of the denim.there is some reflection from the glossy pages but basically you get the idea.

The denim has a lil hue of green in it once they fade.The model in the pics is the straight leg-003

somet1.jpg

right knee fade

somet20.jpg

left knee fade

somet21.jpg

somet9.jpg

somet17.jpg

somet18.jpg

somet16.jpg

Anyone has better picture's of the grey jeans? BIG has only one picture that doesn't really show much than that it's grey and looks like the 008 model.

They are NOT denim. THEY ARE PANTS. Just a friendly reminder.

I love the fit of my somet008. But for some reason I always have to adjust my nuts. I think I am going to sell them. They are a size 30. I am not sure if its the low rise. I never had a problem with my new cures, Ksubis and cheap mondays. Any I deas why?

Yeah if you have to adjust your nuts, you are wearing them too high up. It IS the low rise you're not used to. Just slang 'em as if they were saggy/slouchy jawns and you'll be free of nadular pain.

here a couple pics from the last issue of DenimMaster.I tried my best to capture the true colour of the denim.there is some reflection from the glossy pages but basically you get the idea.

The denim has a lil hue of green in it once they fade.The model in the pics is the straight leg-003

I wonder how long it took for those to get like that. Definitely a great representation of the fades you will get though...they are NOT Samurais...or Skulls...the unbleached weft has got a good bit to do with that nice "dirty" hue that comes in through time...and they retain indigo like a motherfucker. VERY gradual fade. Love the Somets.

yeah heBAY cant wait to see the pics of your straight.

Somet is really a long love affair and i love the dirty worn look especially when indigo on a pair of raw somet looks absolutely deep and tough.here is the writing that comes with the pics in DM if anybody can read and extract some info from it :o

g.jpg

Got my 008s today. I love the denim and the details, but the low rise is a little awkward; I'm nearly exposing my arse crack. They also leave little room for your equipment downstairs. Waiting for them to stretch out as right now they're damn tight.

Got my 008s today. I love the denim and the details, but the low rise is a little awkward; I'm nearly exposing my arse crack. They also leave little room for your equipment downstairs. Waiting for them to stretch out as right now they're damn tight.

I was loving these the most and planning on getting these for my next pair. After comparing sizes with my other jeans I decided not to because of the small crotch area. The front rise is too small and they need to offer raw or o/w with mid or high rise