SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

@rheza: Just pure raw denim dope!!!

Got these bad boys in the mail yesterday. Originally I had went TTS but the pre-soak fit was much too tight so I sent them back for a size up:

IMAG0005.jpg

Took this yesterday as they were drying and the sun was going down, terrible lighting:

IMAG0003.jpg

My current collection, sold my Nudie's.

SExDB12

FH 4001

FH SE05BSP

APC New Cure

APC New Standard

Levi's 501

IMAG0007.jpg

Here are some pictures taken about a month ago on a nicer camera than my last ones, right after I had 'em dry cleaned:

5876916710_3573544284.jpg

5876915032_952a95dd00.jpg

5876917696_593b22cb94.jpg

5876915242_65dcfa98da.jpg

And here are some after another month of Phoenix summer cycling and long restaurant shifts:

5876699742_4ae09424f6.jpg

5876242993_46f922fc31_z.jpg

5876138501_58db113abe.jpg

5876138163_1e202ab8e2.jpg

Considering hemming further, though it will be painful because I had selfedge hem them and I don't want to part with them for two weeks to have them redone there, so I'd probably end up taking them to a local taylor. I guess I can always have them fixed up proper-like down the road (after the contest when a week apart won't hurt so bad).

Cuddles, while I understand your point there's only so much I can do about the ass fades. I suppose I could not wear my jeans while cycling but that would mean changing a lot since I'm on my bike a lot of the day. As for the fit, hopefully if I have the length reduced it will help. I think one of those pics in particular (with my boots) makes them look much looser than they are in reality, but if you ain't diggin' it you ain't diggin' it and that's cool.

Anyway nice to see people commenting.

A little teaser update for my pair's half-birthday! And some pre-repair pictures...

image_1-1.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

A little lap fade for you...

image_3.jpg

A credit card keychain pouch I made for my girlfriend out of my DB Red-D's and my first pair of Nudies'(!!!) zipper...

image.jpg

but the pockets are part of the jeans so the fades they make are natural. a cell phone fade on the other hand is not. to each his own though

Yeah, I'm not so into the cell fade either. I cut the double thick part of the pockets and now I use that nice hickory stripe fabric for repair backings, they've worked out nice.

soaked these once, no wash yet because i'm scared I wont fit them afterwards haah.

just cold wash them in the machine. if you've already soaked they shouldn't shrink too much - they'll always stretch back out.