SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

So this is my first pair of raw denim. I originally bought a size 30 but they were super tight in the waist. I sent them back and got a size 31. The waist now seems to be much more comfortable but I'm thinking the thigh/knee area is too baggy. This is starting to really frustrate me because now I am thinking I might need to send them back again, but am afraid the waist was just too tight. The first set of pics is the size 30 and the second set with the blue and white shirt is size 31. Please let me know what you all think. I'd really hate to send them back again but would do it to get the right fit these cost so much. Thanks!

These didn't shrink very much for me at all, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people who bought these got similar results. This is the contest thread, you should search for the original thread too, has a lot more people chiming in about initial soap experiences. Search function is your friend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't have a problem with the fades, but those jeans must really ride low on you to have bicycle seat wear that high up on the seat of the jeans.

Not the case. That assumes I ride a bike that looks like the one you have in your head. When I ride, I'm leaned forward considerably and my tail bone is sort of curled under. You'd have to see to really get what I'm saying, but I assure you, they're at my waist and there's nothing abnormal bout the way I sit or ride.

I will edit this tomorrow with newer pictures. Things evened out a bit because I stopped riding with those on.

• 2 weeks later...

igit, the contest actually ends the end of next month ha. Sorry i've really lacked as a "mod" for this thread/contest, i've gotten so bust with all the warp and weft stuff, and I will actually be out in SF when this contest ends. If anyone would like to take over the moderating of this contest that would be great with me, if not i'll try to get to it asap when it ends...

cant believe its been a year already!

Edited by DFreshLeish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...