SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

This thread needs love! X-Post from HDC thread...

Just over 7 months of wear, pre and post 15 minute soak. Not too much of a change, got a little grime out of the thighs and they got a hint more blue. They feel like magic though...

Pix in the shade:

PreAndPostWash.jpg

Pretty accurate color, taken (half) in the sun:

photo3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo.jpg

Photos are true color. Forgot to show crotch wear but ehhh whatever its not that significant. Purchased July 5th. Daily wear. I only get to wear from after 4 pm on monday- friday so thats why the showing of wear is so light.

i would post pictures if i ever got to wear them. But as of now, they are hanging on my wall and barely look worn. Once classes start in the fall I will be wearing them almost every day.

I got mine yesterday inspired by some great fit/progress pics on here. Love them. They find that ideal slim fit without being slim tight.

I've been really impressed at the character they show up very quickly so these should be a real joy to wear. Will put some pics up soon.

Thanks for the advice in pms with a few of you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Some just-right photos from today. Color-wise, these are just about perfectly accurate.

6110417174_40e6c08605.jpg

6109872145_7e9900bbe3.jpg

6110418088_cffd2623e0.jpg

Shot of some reinforcement where my bike's saddle did it's worst.

6110418512_35c2c18c30.jpg

6110418740_46be43e59f.jpg

I know the seat fades are too much for a lot of people, but at the end of the day, shouldn't my jeans reflect my lifestyle and how I use them?

I will edit this to include a fit pic or two when I have a bit of time, now that I've had them hemmed a bit and the fit is much better.

I know the seat fades are too much for a lot of people, but at the end of the day, shouldn't my jeans reflect my lifestyle and how I use them?

LOL, it was like, you knew people will bash on your seat fades.

however, i'm with iGIT on this kind of thing.

LOL, it was like, you knew people will bash on your seat fades.

however, i'm with iGIT on this kind of thing.

People already have so yeah kinda figured. Stopped wearing 'em quite as much on my bike. There's not a lot I can do save for not wearing them. I'm on my bike all the time.

I can't think of any practical way I can reinforce that whole area really.

Are they really that awful? Now I'm all self-conscious. Is it to the point where ya wouldn't even be seen wearing them?

Just asking because it never occurred to me that they were that terrible. I still love 'em but I'm just curious.

I'm going to emopart. Just kidding.

its like a heart on your ass, it's cute.