SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

Oh mann... Gonna sweat a lot in them =.=". Is it too late to join the competition? Hahaha. Maybe getting one of it. Tighter weaving gice more drastic fade or there is no relation?

I don't feel like there is a string correlation, maybe right at first there are crisper lines (for me at least) but once I got past the first month I don't think the tightness of the weave made a huge difference in the fades. I don't think they're very hot, they're not stuffy. Go for them.

I still want to get in on this contest even though I'm late. Uggghh. Any thoughts? Started on July 5th.

Yeah I'll add you no problem, good luck!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Corporalclegg +rep when SuFu lets me rep you again, those are coming along great. Im jealous of your serious ropes.

My 6-Month update...

Slightly darker in real life, but the blues and hues are really coming out. Second pic is most accurate. iPhone pix yada yada...

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Back.jpg

That thigh fading is ridiculous! What do you do that rubs your thighs so much?

Thanks. I'm a video engineer and cameraman, I think it's just from slugging gear around on shoots and stuff, carrying cases and racks etc in front of me on setups. It's funny that the back isn't nearly as faded since I'm sitting editing about 60% of my time...

It hit 105 Degrees and is humid as s*#t here in Maryland, still going strong.

Yup. I moved to San Antonio recently for my job and needless to say it's hot as balls here. Still throw the DBs on daily.

i think it has a lot to do with fit though....my pair fit like skinny jeans so wearing them in the heat is unbearable.

As do mine brother just power through it =) You know the hefty price tag makes you want to wear the threads off 'em anyway haha

i think it has a lot to do with fit though....my pair fit like skinny jeans so wearing them in the heat is unbearable.

I find it really tight around the crotch area. I must have put on weight.

Hey does anyone remember the original inseam?

I'm starting to wonder if Self Edge hemmed based on the original and subtracted, or if they actually measured according to the final inseam I had instructed.

If it's 37" then this would make sense because the excess material I have is 5.5" and I wanted 31.5" pre-soak.

However, I measured my jeans for the first time and the inseam is 31.5" post-soak which doesn't make sense as it shrinks about 2" inseam. I had actually intended for these to be 29.5" post soak, which explains my stacking.

I find it really tight around the crotch area. I must have put on weight.

Hey does anyone remember the original inseam?

I'm starting to wonder if Self Edge hemmed based on the original and subtracted, or if they actually measured according to the final inseam I had instructed.

If it's 37" then this would make sense because the excess material I have is 5.5" and I wanted 31.5" pre-soak.

However, I measured my jeans for the first time and the inseam is 31.5" post-soak which doesn't make sense as it shrinks about 2" inseam. I had actually intended for these to be 29.5" post soak, which explains my stacking.

When I get my jeans hemmed, I take consideration that there may be shrinkage whether or not I soak them before hemming or not. If you say chop off 5 inches they are gonna do as instructed whether or not you

soaked them. How are they treating you so far?