SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

Anybody else have trouble getting a tailor to put on the tab? I went to a tailor that's supposed to specialize in denim repairs, and he pretty much said that he couldn't do it. :confused:

SExDBxSxS12 (update from #19)

3 months

1 initial soak

0 wash

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

These are sick! I love these DB´s and I should´ve bought them but now I got to many pairs to rock.

Great job lucaas!

I finally got my pair back. My chainstitch was unravelling the day I got them and I had to send them back to SE to redo them. Kiya was gracious enough to take care of shipping both ways.

However, the total turn around b/c of customs and shipping time took about a month. So I can finally work on these again! Hoooray

I am going to buy this jeans..my true waist is 32...should i size down one and get 31? Hows the shrinkage with washing and the strecthing with wear for this jeans?

It's seems that almost everyone that got these either got tts or one up. A little variation with shrinkage, but I think for the most part there was a lot less shrinkage than people anticipated. My pair only shrank 1" in length and maybe .5" in waist and thigh. I went tts and love the fit. My true waist is a 32 and I got a 31.

I think the sizing looks really good, but if you still want to shrink, soak them in hot hot water. Judging by the majority of people who have soaked you won't get too much out of them, but you'll get some. You should soak anyway since they're unsanforized.