If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Wow. These are all Japanese labels. All the best. But I don't think NY is ready for this... Especially Swagger and Phenomenon. These hip-hop brands will be a hard sell to people who don't understand the Japanese hiphop aesthetic. Especially with the domestic prices.

Edited by djrajio on May 24, 2006 at 06:42 AM

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Wow. These are all Japanese labels. All the best. But I don't think NY is ready for this... Especially Swagger and Phenomenon. These hip-hop brands will be a hard sell to people who don't understand the Japanese hiphop aesthetic. Especially with the domestic prices.

Edited by djrajio on May 24, 2006 at 06:42 AM

--- Original message by djrajio on May 24, 2006 06:40 AM

Yes I concur. I'll be very interested to see how this turns out. Perhaps these brands might even be the next big thing.

I bet your sugercane stock will sell out completely if you open a webshop icon_smile.gif

found this in my mailbox today:

Blue In Green will be periodicaly sending out e-mails informing our customers anf friends of incoming additions to our current stock.

Since our opening 3 weeks ago, we've been receiving several requests for certain brands and styles that we do not currently stock but that we may be carrying in the future. I'll be working on bringing some of these in as well as filling special orders when possible. Some of you will receive a seperate e-mail pertaining to the status of your individual requests.

We are still in the process of building a website to handle mail order items yet purchases may be made by check or money orders in the meantime.

June 19 arrivals:

Samurai: The S0500XX, S0505XX, S0110XJ styles, additional S5000VX, and 3 pairs of S634XXII from the 2003 production run.

Oni: Blue and Red Straight Fits (BSU-01, 02), Selvaged, Bleached Print, and Painted Print on back pocket models (BSU-11, 21, - ), and the Killer Chino pant.

June/July arrivals:

Baracuta: Creators of the Harrington jacket, a classic from the UK, making its US debut at Blue In Green with the Slim Fit G9.

Aon! Black: Collection of limited edition tee's from the UK.

We will also be receiving stock from Pure Blue Japan, Warehouse, and Studio D'Artisan but have yet to confirm a date at the time of this message.

A new update will be sent out as information is obtained.

Thank you all for your suggestions, patronage, and support.

Sincerely,

Gordon Heffner

Blue In Green

8 Greene Street

NY NY 10013

t.212.680.0555

f.212.680.0556

[email protected]

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

• 4 months later...