Double Volante

mizanation

I've finally completed my order after weeks of inner debating with myself on what details to go with. My pair is kind of an engagement present from my girlfriend, soon to be fiance.

I get a "wet dream" pair of jeans and she gets a huge diamond ring; fair trade off the way I see it.

I'll post pics once I receive it, and I can promise a nice treat as I'm sending my own materials for a few of the most significant details.

Now, I've got to brace myself for a few weeks of anticipation.

DSCN4919.jpg

The order from Denver, Colorado, USA.

英語のサイトですがスーパーフューチャーというサイトがあってそのサイトのスーパーデニムというカテゴリーでたまにブログに登場する日系アメリカ人のライアンと言う友達がブログを立ち上げていてそこから注文を戴いています。 Site is in English Supafyucha steals to order from there they launched a blog called Ryan and a friend of Japanese Americans in the category that sometimes appear on your blog super denim there is a site called the site.

1本のパンツを作るにあたって、ライアンがお客さんとメールでやりとりしてサイズやディテールを聞き出して自分が制作にあたります。 This one is making these pants, but his production resources around the debriefing with the size and detail-mail exchange with the audience, Ryan.

今回のパンツはポイントで赤のステッチを入れてとの希望で・・・ We are the hope of pants with red stitching put points

DSCN4920.jpg

DSCN4922.jpg

DSCN4924.jpg

b_F - understandable, I've heard a few people around here state that they didn't really like the rivets. I just think they give a rugged look on 21 oz. denim.

the pocketbags are Okinawan bingata. hand made/dyed and, from the pictures, I'm very pleased with how they turned out. like the denim, they too, will fade over time.

the red tab on the coin pocket, red fly j stitch, two red outter stitches, and the red Double Volante tab inside the back waist were meant to compliment the red-lined selvage zipper (not pictured)

back has selvage chambray lined back pockets with custom SMXDV leather tab, Okinawan steerhide leather patch, and custom arcuates.

hi im interested in getting a pair but can anyone please tell me around how much will it set me back for one?

Depending on the details and denim, they will set you back aprox $375...more if you go with special requested details, such as rivets, pocketbags, stitching etc...

I figure he would be, since he's based in the south, Okinawa. Most of the destruction came in the upper north in Sendai. I spoke to my peeps in Tokyo and they said the aftershock lasted for hours. they got a lot of shaking for a long time. The tsunami did the most damage, since it crushes almost everything in its path and starts fires and damages the nuclear power plants.

hi guys, i'm sure you all heard about the earthquake and the situation with the nuclear power plant. i am not going to be able to handle any orders until things settle down. thanks.

Perfectly understandable.

I hope the situation improves in Japan soon.

All my best wishes to everyone in Japan suffering right now.

I wrote him after the first smaller earthquake which was tuesday (?!) and he was ok, nothing happened. but since the last earthquake I haven't heard from him and he lives in the Miyagi Prefecture.... I really hope he's ok and all of his family

spent the day googling about more information about ishinomaki in the miyagi prefecture and everything seems to be in ruins. i hope yuichi san and his loved ones made it, nevermind the shop (which i think would most likely have been gone).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...