Azn Gurlz I Would Wife

chantheman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know a girl irl that photoshops her face into like some perfect barbie looking feature for every single of her photos but in reality shes average at best. Tbh, couldnt recognize her at all the first time i went on her IG, shit gave me nightmares

that's just sad

there are some extraordinarily beautiful and talented women in this thread, and there are some nameless and generic women, too

rSamCj2.png

korean girls good to mess around with sumtimes but not wifey material.

she's sorta cute/ok i guess, but what makes her ultimate wife material?  totally typical kbeezy. party material, yeah.  wife material?  nah. maybe it's just my shit, but i can't deal with this sorta all-look-alike carbon copies straight from the samsung factory for over a week.  imo they mad annoying. superficially high maintenance that don't amount to any real investment.

if that's why you don't like her, then what separates that idol from girls like this? they're very similar in appearance, and if i had to guess, i'd say they're korean as well

do cosmetic surgeries and platform shoes make them any less superficial and generic? aren't they just becoming another brand of superficial and generic?

i have no love for korean idols, but i also have no love for cookie-cutter koreans in general, and i'm having trouble understanding what makes those girls more suitable for this thread than the idol when i take your comments into consideration

if that's why you don't like her, then what separates that idol from girls like this? they're very similar in appearance, and if i had to guess, i'd say they're korean as well

do cosmetic surgeries and platform shoes make them any less superficial and generic? aren't they just becoming another brand of superficial and generic?

i have no love for korean idols, but i also have no love for cookie-cutter koreans in general, and i'm having trouble understanding what makes those girls more suitable for this thread than the idol when i take your comments into consideration

i dunno what girls ur referring too.  if u insist on asking me some shit about some pics and comments i made months ago  it woulda helped if you had posted those alleged images as well (u just linked me to pages and i don't care enough 2 search).  actually i didn't even bother looking back because of yr "...if i had to guess, i'd say they're korean as well."  i'm pretty sure i've never personally posted pics of kbzs in this thread.  i wasn't even comparing korean idols to civilian or "cookie-cutter" kbzs.  

some of the girls posted here may seem suitable for the ones who posted their pics and other people would agree, but they obviously aint makin an impression on everybody.  most likely i'd fuck almost every girl in this thread given the chance, but marriage?  wifey-material? wifey-material criteria differs 

i dunno what girls ur referring too. if u insist on asking me some shit about some pics and comments i made months ago it woulda helped if you had posted those alleged images as well (u just linked me to pages and i don't care enough 2 search). actually i didn't even bother looking back because of yr "...if i had to guess, i'd say they're korean as well." i'm pretty sure i've never personally posted pics of kbzs in this thread. i wasn't even comparing korean idols to civilian or "cookie-cutter" kbzs.

some of the girls posted here may seem suitable for the ones who posted their pics and other people would agree, but they obviously aint makin an impression on everybody. most likely i'd fuck almost every girl in this thread given the chance, but marriage? wifey-material? wifey-material criteria differs

i made sure to link the individual posts (aside from the link to a different site with various selcas), and my mobile automatically scrolls to the posts when i use the links, but maybe this feature doesn't work on every device?

you're right, you didn't post them

you gave them your approval

Edited by jamokes

i made sure to link the individual posts (aside from the link to a different site with various selcas), and my mobile automatically scrolls to the posts when i use the links, but maybe this feature doesn't work on every device?

i'll add links to the images themselves here when i can get on an actual computer later

you're right, you didn't post them

you gave them your approval

2 bad 4 me.  ok yeah u do that, but like i said no kbz posted by me.

this seems like it's sorta an issue for you, so you might wanna go through every post in this thread to see which images/girls i posted and which ones that i neg/posi repped.  still i don't know how you'd misconstrue my sporadic activity in this thread as me giving "them" my approval.  

i can't either, but i do realize that idols do this because their agencies have hired them to maintain a certain persona

in regards to the girls he described, i think they're all insufferable, and that's why i'm trying to figure out what spared the other two from his ridicule 

is this not a form of approval? i never accused you of posting them, and i never said anything about how often you do or don't participate in the thread

when one doesn't like something and gives an explanation for their dislike that wholly describes something they apparently do like, it makes me curious

Like I said the criteria of wifey material differs for everyone. Most of us here will prob never know the real girl behind the camera w/o the make up. On the real we are basically just scrutinizing these bzs based on their media generated looks or the little we know or what we think we know about them irl. My comments r generalizations based on my experiences fuckin around with kbzs. It's obvious that they can't and don't apply to all, but it's my prerogative of who I'd like too and assume that I'd maybe wife