Azn Gurlz I Would Wife

chantheman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

she's sorta cute/ok i guess, but what makes her ultimate wife material?  totally typical kbeezy. party material, yeah.  wife material?  nah. maybe it's just my shit, but i can't deal with this sorta all-look-alike carbon copies straight from the samsung factory for over a week.  imo they mad annoying. superficially high maintenance that don't amount to any real investment.

From my experience in being Korean American, growing up messing around with some Korean girls like that, and also living in Seoul for a couple years... this is pretty true for the most part.

she's sorta cute/ok i guess, but what makes her ultimate wife material?  totally typical kbeezy. party material, yeah.  wife material?  nah. maybe it's just my shit, but i can't deal with this sorta all-look-alike carbon copies straight from the samsung factory for over a week.  imo they mad annoying. superficially high maintenance that don't amount to any real investment.

you guys don't know who that is?? damn, she's like korean beyoncé.

she got that sweet voice to lullaby the babies to sleep, and have them grow up to be good people cuz they had a mom with a voice like that.

prettier than beyoncé though.

ur mesmerized by the kpop money machine.   how u gonna compare her beyonce (this thread bout azn gurlz)?  you ever even get a taste of chocolate b4?

anyway we talkin bout wifey-material, no?  

so then are jbzs the true azn gurl one would wife-crème de la crème?

dismalfuture wise beyond his years and got it right the first time around?

it all depends on what yr criteria is for wife material.

i'm just sayin that in all likelihood i prolly wouldn't wife kbeezy is all.

jbz best species? why don't you go out and sample all that east asia has to offer a bunch of times then ask yourself that.

she got that sweet voice to lullaby the babies to sleep, and have them grow up to be good people cuz they had a mom with a voice like that.

I dont follow snsd but i always liked seohyun the most, jessica and yuri after her Edited by Thatboyo

She probably looked like Choi Hong Man before the factory upgrades

Edited by DaBestSpoona