ande whall contest thread

aleopold

Cool shots Ande, look forward to seeing the article! Thought i'd do a denim-based update - photos were taken last night. So far I've worn them every day and every night I've been taking a front and back shot of them hanging on a wall and will do a stop motion-style movie of the evolution for the year at the end of the contest - unfortunately I don't have the best camera / lighting setup but the shots should hopefully be fine for .3 of a second frames.

1/ Front @ 1 month, 11 days.

2/ Back @ 1 month, 11 days.

3/ These are the items that i have on me every day; Joe Hill belt, Angelos Wallet in my back pocket and a plastic tiki in my coin pocket.

4/ A small hole has formed already from the fly buttons rubbing against the damascus steel plate on my Joe Hill when i'm seated (which is what I'm mainly doing at work).

awupdate.jpg

Edited by theotherchrislewis

Posted · Hidden by Maynard Friedman, January 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Maynard Friedman, January 12, 2012 - No reason given

Yeah those fresh spring rolls are the biz.

A mate took some shots of me for an interview with Rawr denim blog, just clowning around. There was some more with seriously stupid-lame ninja, samurai scissor moves, but to embarrassed to post em.

stoopid2.jpg

Ande, where's your violin gone?

i've worn them every day and every night i've been taking a front and back shot of them hanging on a wall and will do a stop motion-style movie of the evolution for the year at the end of the contest

This is a great idea! I've been taking a picture of my face every day for the past year and it looks pretty cool, but I bet the jeans evo will be fascinating

Came home last night from my daughters swimming lessons and could see this a block away. By the time we wrangled the kids out of the car and put them in the stroller the Fire dept had already put most of the fire out. Managed to get some shots of it still smouldering. The flames were above the chimney at one point. It is a rental property, the tenant had candles burning on top of her TV with a window open. Drapes caught and the entire room was engulfed within minutes.

012d1810.jpg

loving the photos and updates, fellas. definitely had to google lethbridge. def cool to see pics from all over. it's also really great to see the man who made the jeans actually contribute to the thread. looking forward to seeing more pics from all of you. nothing really special tonight here in durham. got the tweet that the food truck was nearby and headed out to main st.

kimchi "bul-dog" (korean beef bulkogi, kimchi, hotdog, mayo, cilantro on a sub roll).

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

That hot dog looks awesome Groove!!! Cilantro added to anything makes it that much better.

Here are some terrible office fit pics. I don't know if it is the shitty flourescent lighting or the iPhone photos but they don't look very good. I'm thinking I might hot soak these again this weekend.

22efff05.jpga8e2ffac.jpg

erm to coin a phrase...'Like a Boss'

Also - how big is your phone or wallet? Mad Left Pocket fades already!

I didn't realize how blurry those are. I might have to fire the office assistant who took them. Fire her from taking the photos, not fire her outright as she does a great job on actual work related things.

I will take all of your suggestions under advisement!! Ha Ha. You would not realize how many times i've emailed my friends about having a "TPS report" day here at the office.

The left pocket fades are due to my "idiot proof" phone the company purchased for me about a year ago. In two years I managed to smash two Motorola Razr screens and one Samsung Screen. So they purchased the Samsung Rugby for me. I've sat on it, dropped it off a roof and left it in my car in -40C weather. I particularly like the indigo transfer on the edges.

80db5952.jpg832fe876.jpg

Jeans are dry and back on. Wore my dlx Miners whilst the Caribous were drying. Shrunk back to original fit. The ass end isn't so sloppy now. Fit pics and evo pics tomorrow. Anyone who is sitting on the fence with regard to soaking...there was negligent indigo loss in my last soak. I soak in the washing machine. Hot water, inside out with a little gentle agitation and about 2 hrs of soaking. I then spin dry, turn right side out and hang by the waist band. Still really dark and ready for some more wear.

I have sent to Ande several emails and pm's about my interest to order without reply....

Hey gian, don't stress - he should get back to you soon enough. This thread is actually set up for a particular contest that is running atm - you can find his 'everyday' brand thread here. Saying that, Ande does check this thread (and pm's etc) so there will be no need to re-post your query over there too. Hope you do end up getting some - you won't regret it!

A few Shots from the weekend.

Wore this...

img_1172%20copy.jpg

Sat Here...Waiting

img_1171%20copy.jpg

Drank These...

img_1168%20copy.jpg

Local pub specializes in Belgium beers and local ales. Mines the Dark Star Espresso - an Ale that was dark and rich, almost like a porter. Nice coffee aroma and after taste.

img_1169%20copy.jpg

This was a great stout made in London...

img_1170%20copy.jpg

To be Honest this one made a bit of a mess of me...Afternoon was a write off, I cant drink in the day without feeling tired. Unless i continue. Was really rich.

Cheers