aleopold

ande whall contest thread

not the best fit pic in the world, but you get the idea (Caribou 35x34)

OID9N.jpg

Went to see Future Islands at Bowery Ballroom. They were incredible. If you're not familiar, spotify them.

wODfC.jpg

Me and my fellow No Shave November buddy

T38sP.jpg

Bonus picture of my cat

d8cUV.jpg

Edited by robotbox

So just got back to the office. Everybody has gone home for the weekend. But looky here, something is waiting in my inbox!!

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc441/noodle361/71ffde7a.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc441/noodle361/a8b02b0f.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc441/noodle361/ca0057cf.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc441/noodle361/652d45c1.jpg

Fit pics to follow after I have soaked them. Out of the bag they fit great. Whatever shrinkage is left will get them fitting perfect.

Noodle, you're pics aren't linking correctly. Page not found error. My fit pics will be up soon btw.

This is getting frustrating!! Does anyone have any tips for posting pics using the iPhone?

you might want to send ur pics to a picture host such as flickr or photobucket first , and post from there..not sure when sufu will be tapatalk friendly

Noodle,

It may be a problem with how sufu isn't recognizing capital letters. Check your links, and if they have any uppercase letters, edit your post in HTML mode by clicking the switch in the upper left corner of the toolbox. From there, you can manually fix the links. This is what I had to do with my imgur links

This is getting frustrating!! Does anyone have any tips for posting pics using the iPhone?

I use flickr from my iphone, seems to work ok.

Some Pictures While my Caribous are Drying...

Logo

l1100187.jpg

Folded

l1100192.jpg

Package

l1100211.jpg

Hairy...

l1100195.jpg

Wings + BarTacks

l1100196.jpg

Bonafide...

l1100199.jpg

Selvage

l1100208.jpg

Seams

l1100214.jpg

Bonus

l1100218.jpg

They fit Brilliantly - Waist is a tad loose - but just how i wanted it, Overall Cut Is Incredible :)

Fit Pics to Follow.

Will try and post the previous pics. Thanks beats and everyone else for the advice. Soaked the Caribous and wore them for the first time yesterday. Ande your the man. Everything about these is on point.

I treated my extra patch with some doc martens wonder balsam. It's currently absorbing some "nutrients".

Is anyone else in love with these pocket bags?

Actually, the pocket bags are my biggest gripe. The bags themselves are great, but I think they are too shallow

Robot, I can see where your coming from with the depth. As long as I can put keys and my pocket knife In them I'm happy. What I like is the fabric used for the pocket bags. Reminds me of my Roy's and MF's. Tellason has a really deep front pocket bag on their JGM model and it is made out of similar material.

Hello gentlemen,

Recieved my jeans on the 2nd, sorry for the late post, but I was a little busy.

I'll post fit pics when I have time, here's my newspaper shot, confirming my start date.

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

@grooveholmes- nice fit man. spot on. reminds me much of the flat head f310s

#19 Cobra's in a 31 x 36 reporting in. Thinking of hemming but I'll let them settle and see how we go. The first thing I noticed about the jeans were the pockets actually they feel sturdy ! Will put some shoes on for some better pics later -_-

2011-12-04%252525252019.39.27.jpg2011-12-04%25252019.37.20.jpg

Edited by Kaze

Taken from the copy machine in my office - received the package, took photos of the jeans, then took photo of Copier.

d8866293.jpg

I tried to post all the pics at the same time...Error message. So instead of trying to figure it out I did each seperately. Wore the jeans Saturday the 3rd for about 8 hours, wore them to bed, woke up and wore them all of Sunday. After the soak (which I recommend) they feel really slubby, they don't look slubby, they "feel" slubby...or less slick or "smooth". Does that make any sense to anyone out there?

Posted · Hidden by beautiful_FrEaK, December 5, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by beautiful_FrEaK, December 5, 2011 - No reason given

you know that you can include more than one pic in a post, right? ;)

WTF where are the fit pics, d*cks (i don't really mean that). seriously though, i'd like to get some more contestants checking in. only 5 have posted fits.