Official Alden Shoes & Boots Thread

epauletshop

• 2 weeks later...

Anyome found that they have to size up in cordovan indys from the regular ones? Got a pair of Cigar indys in my usual Indy size and they feel too small. Had to get them shipped to me so I may have to get the next half size up sent to me. I thought that there was more room in shell due to thinner leather?

Great shoes marw. What are the LWBs? Colour 8?

Posted · Hidden by kk1, December 13, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by kk1, December 13, 2011 - No reason given

Hi, If anyone knows or has, Can I ask about this pair?

I have a pair of boots from Beams × Alden below. and My friend said this pair was issued as an alden original pair recently not from beams. and I want to buy If could also. Does anyone know the style number of this pair, which is just from alden not beams, not double name?

beams-plus-x-alden-379x-boots.jpeg

guys need help, my ravello cordovan chukkas got caught in the rain and develop something looked like water bubbles even though i've wiped them down.

you can see from the pic there's some vertical creases in the middle. can anyone tell me how to get rid of them??

whatever you do dont try and dry them with a blow dryer/other form of artificial heat . let them dry naturally.

im just curious, is there any web store that sell Alden suede chukka for international buyers?

i found 3 stores, the Shoe mart, ePaulet and Shermanbrother, but neither of them want to ship it outside the states..

could you guys sort me out :(

thanks

Desperately looking for a pair of alden boots in a size 6. but where are all the size 6's?! what i really, really want is a pair of alden cordovan boots (preferably wing tip) in that size. but almost nobody has a size 6 - it's ludicrous. not even santa could help.

so - if anyone know of anywhere in the world that sells alden boots in a size 6 (us size) i would be very grateful.

I have tried:

unionmade

alden of carmel

alden shop nyc

alden shop sf

browns

leather soul

j gilbert

tres bien

leffot

anatomica

moulded sole

enselow

epaulet

j crew (won't ship to london and don't have a 6)

the shoe mart

pelle line

margaret howell

modified last would be good but to be honest - anything in a size 6 would be welcome. it seems bonkers that nowhere sells these...

• 2 weeks later...