Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

Mother. Fucking. Ebbets.

Where is it???

is this season's eff so much better than the back hit that you guys are killing for it?

btw just got back from a trip to london so will post up my kimmel suit pic soon.... r&s come out and plaaaaaayay

ps - feel sorry for you london heads, hideout is a drag and dsm a joke. dudes at the earlham st carhartt store were all supremed up which was weird - had skate vids going on in store and everything

also - prolly swinging by sunday and i know certain people (cough cough) have been asking for a meet up... anybody in for shenanigans hit me up on pm

haha post it up! anyway clarks seem a bit too casual/rustic for the suit? (even tho supreme had it styled w/some vans ha). i think i also need to get this thing pressed or something: the lapel start to fold a bit too high above the top button on one side?

i dunno, not really the kind of suit i get fussy about. can dress up or down really, i obviously went down. the only tricky part i found was that not all shirt collars / penultimate top button combos seemed to work out well. still love the sleeve length though, shown off in the second pic

167jscw.jpg

i dunno, not really the kind of suit i get fussy about. can dress up or down really, i obviously went down. the only tricky part i found was that not all shirt collars / penultimate top button combos seemed to work out well. still love the sleeve length though, shown off in the second pic

167jscw.jpg

it's on!