Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

Stopped by store today. Nothing too exciting. Playboy buttondown is printed not embroidered, USMC shirt is pretty heavy duty, easily could double as a shirt jacket; good deal at that price. Also picked up a printed flannel.

Pretty much can't mess with new era's any more. They nailed the fit on the "on field" models they used a few years back for those custom embroidered ones, been downhill since then.

what were the on-field models, i havent bought a preme fitted in awhile but new era fits in generally is all over the place, i can wear a 7 3/8 - in some models and 5/8 in others and the shape is not that consistent

how are the ebett field shits?

yeah also stopped by today, LA though, nothing great besides the USMC shirts, and the striped shirt ended up fitting pretty good so got that too. I wish the 2 toned snapbacks had something else on the besides the "supreme" arced in the back, the colors are cool, just dont feel like being obligated to wear my hat backwards.

what were the on-field models, i havent bought a preme fitted in awhile but new era fits in generally is all over the place, i can wear a 7 3/8 - in some models and 5/8 in others and the shape is not that consistent

how are the ebett field shits?

on-field models (general) - new era did a tech redesign of the 5950 for players... these are the ones with the massive plastic sheet over the bill.

on-field models (supreme) - supreme bought a bunch for a few teams (detroit, DC, yankees and maybe another one) and put add'l embroidery e.g. "aNY means" with the "NY" being the yankees logo

EFF - i like them, shallower than 5950 with relatively unstructured front panels. they're probably more like 5950s were back in the day when they got heavily broken in.

another stealth visit from dead_wizard, the banksy of sufu supreme threaks

Surprised they referenced Carroll specifically. Wonder if that costs Supreme/Vans any royalty money.

i doubt if pro contracts were being setup that way back then but wouldn't be surprised if either supreme or vans threw some money his way as a kind of gentleman's nod (i assume the same was true of all the kaws shit supreme just did). or gave it to his favorite charity, however those dudes operate.

btw the GR zero lo's are great, will easily quell any desire to score the vans tomorrow except for the pair i owe ms. ready, who has the same shoe size as me and who has been making inappropriate eyes at my ray barbee old skools.

i stopped by the LA store and got a second look at the line, the ma-1 really is kind of lame. also the zipper pull was kind of retardedly large. they had the skybounce balls though, $3

oh yeah and i got these killer work pants at huf, some brand called han? can't really find any info about them but have a relatively narrow straight leg which is the best if you're not regulation dickies shape or trying to keep your local tailor in business

oh yeah and i got these killer work pants at huf, some brand called han? can't really find any info about them but have a relatively narrow straight leg which is the best if you're not regulation dickies shape or trying to keep your local tailor in business

I noticed that brand at HUF a couple months back and did a little Google research on them.

It looks to be a Korean brand that ripped off bits and pieces of Supreme's 2010 collections (chambray shirts, fishtail parka, and polka dot shirts).

http://www.hiphoper.com/store/doc/search.asp?strSearchText=%C7%D1&strSearchFrm=ok