Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

That's so fucking terrible. Look at Mark's outfit and tell me you don't want to shoot yourself.

when does supreme ship? I've ordered my stuff on the 3rd, and i haven't receive a shipping order or official confirmation yet.

I haven't either yet, but my friend's shipped out 2 days ago for delivery today. He got his order in about 5 mins before me, though, and he only ordered 2 things while I ordered 5.

I haven't either yet, but my friend's shipped out 2 days ago for delivery today. He got his order in about 5 mins before me, though, and he only ordered 2 things while I ordered 5.

I was thinking the same myself. Ordered my items on the 3rd and no shipping confirmation yet. Almost forgot I even ordered.

good vocabulary (see: antipode), shitty reasoning (see: inexplicably thinks playboy collab will sell better in LA because hef lives in LA)

it's not inexplicable - LA loves their institutions and the mansion is now one since celebs thought it was cool again in the 90s. it's directly associated with the branded lifestyle there so doesn't have the baggage it does elsewhere.

Finally had a chance to stop by the Lafayette store yesterday... is anyone else as thoroughly unimpressed with this season's stuff in person as I am? I was excited about the MA-1 but the fit is so fucking weird (fuck is going on w/ the shoulders). Perfecto is dope too, as well as the cable knit sweater, but that's really all that jumped out at me..

I was thinking the same myself. Ordered my items on the 3rd and no shipping confirmation yet. Almost forgot I even ordered.

same. wahdafuckk

selling my blue ma-1 medium.

fuck was i thinking.

xl here i come.

do they really fit that slim? or did u downsizee

I found the MA-1 super uncomfortable to wear with a longsleeve under in medium, like it was hard to move in. The large was perfect in length and width, but yeah the shoulders are retarded. Im only 5'4" 150 pounds, here was my "fit"

1. Gran was a war bride from the Isle Of White, so sod off.

2. I was referencing Guy Ritchie, so pffffffffft (with two fingers up)

I'm so English i only blaze broads with gnarled tooth.

easy mate, i'm just taking the piss. don't get your knickers in a twist... get your camo trou yet?

anyway i am curious if by shoulders people are referring to high armpits? to be honest this sounds like one of those arm scye cuts that renders chest measurements useless.

re: shoreman's fits i think the body length is a little long for a classic ma-1 fit but it oddly seems to work ok.

I got my package today, with only half my stuff in it...

got shorted a duffle and the navy elephant tee. However the packing slip showed my entire order.

edit: and, already got a call from Supreme, going to ship out the other items today. Awesome customer service, they just got a customer for life.